+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

I previously registered as rhiamontina but for some reason, I couldn't post in the gallery or here, so I re registered and it's fine. Anyway, I have a 3 year old son and a hubby in Iraq, so I have alot to scrap these days..lol...plus I have photoshop and like to design kits also, so I'm sure I'll be sharing stuff too once I learn my way around Nice to meet everybody!
    .:Tina:.

Default Glad you found us Tina

We are truly happy to have you with us. This is a fun place to be and I can promise you, we will eager to see all your layouts and learn about your family. Our very best to your hubby and prayers for his continued safety.

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

A huge welcome Christina, am glad you persevered and got here. You sound as if you'll soon be an expert from what you have said. Look forward to seeing your work. Love your tickertape, I be you are counting the minutes and seconds too .
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by christinascraps View Post
    I previously registered as rhiamontina but for some reason, I couldn't post in the gallery or here, so I re registered and it's fine. Anyway, I have a 3 year old son and a hubby in Iraq, so I have alot to scrap these days..lol...plus I have photoshop and like to design kits also, so I'm sure I'll be sharing stuff too once I learn my way around Nice to meet everybody!
    There are a few of us in here with spouses and loved ones deployed, so you are not alone. Welcome and enjoy your time here we all do

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle