X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kaybelle
    • May 2007

Greeting From Kansas

Hiya All, I'm from Wichita, Kansas, I'm just starting digital scraping, So I'll reckon I'll have alot of questions

Kaybelle
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well, Welcome Aboard Kaybelle! You picked a great place to start, the peeps in here are very helpful, so ask away if ya get stuck!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Welcome Aboard

We're tickled to have you join us. Many of us started digital scrapping, right here with SBM. You will quickly discover that it's fun and easy but also that the group here are the best! We're close and always welcome new comers. Do not hesitate to ask questions.

We share our love for scrapbooking and our individual lives too. We laugh together and we pray together. We share good times and also the bad times.

We don't want to scare you but you really need what your getting into. You will discover that we're a bunch of crazy people too! We have an Imiginary town called Scrapsville and an on going soap opera of our own in " Days Of Scrap"

Welcome to the family!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome aboard. This is the place to be for scrapping. You will love it here. If you have questions just give a hollar in the forums, some one will come by and help or point you in the right direction.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

welcome, you will love digiscraping, and this really is the best place to get started everyone here is so friendly and helpful

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Welcome, there is no cure for this addiction, but hope you'll join in the fun, you don't have to be mad but it helps
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Howdy, neighbor!

Howdy, neighbor! Welcome to SBM! I just live up the road from you in Newton...small world, huh? We're sure glad to have you join us -- you'll love SBM and all the folks here. Anytime you have a question, there's always someone around to help out. I've really enjoyed my own software...was hooked in just a couple days (wow, took me that long? LOL!). Looking forward to seeing your layouts and visiting with you on the forums.
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• mackie
                • May 2006

WARNING this is very addictive. Now you have been warned welcome aboard. Hope to hear more from you.

Comment

Working...
                X