Any other foster parents/adoptive parents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DianeScraps
    • Mar 2006

Any other foster parents/adoptive parents?

One of the ideas I have for making a template is for a lifebook for foster or adoptive children.

Are their any foster /adoptive parents on the board?
  • JenFid
    • May 2006

Making lifebook also

I am actually the "adoptee" I was adopted at birth and until last month we had no information about my birth family. well, they found me and they want to know everything!! I thought this scrapbook idea would be easy but as it turns out trying to capture your life experiance and essance is hard and the scrapbook end is even harder!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

My Son was adopted

I think that would be great to have something alone the lines of adoption. I have a lot of pictures of my son's birth, his birth mom, and us (adoptive parents).
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• DianeScraps
        • Mar 2006

Great - I will get some more work done on it then!

Thanks

Diane

Comment

• kmgoff30
          • Jul 2006

Lifebook

My DH and I adopted a 2 year old from Kazakhstan. We have been home a little over a month. I am using the digital scrapbook to help me create his lifebook.
          There are some websites that are made up of adoptive parents creating lifebooks. It is highly recommended by professionals.

Kirsten

Comment

• juliehclark
            Challenge Host
            • Jun 2006

i am a foster care coordinator and have helped kids work on their lifebooks!
            ever since I got SBM I have been thinking that this would be great for them!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Working...
            X