X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Sounds like a scrapbook moment to me! hint hint I bet that was funny!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• angle
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jul 2006

Crops.. You crack me up!!
      I have been so busy lately, but just seen this and had to comment, you never fail to bring a smile to my face. I sure hope you got those crabs you needed.

ps: to be honest I was already a little cracked.
      Trish
      sigpic

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
        Layout Whiz
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        Now Mumma, never say don't ask!!!! Inquiring minds just have to know then!
        LOL ... ok ok ....

Well it started off with my brother thinking he had an embarrassing problem in a very inconvenient place .. and yep you all know which problem I'm talking about lol. It caused a huge problem with his current "girlfriend" at the time. A few days later he became very tired and had a rash all over his body which then started to blister. The Doc was called out and luckily was able to save my brother with an injection of anti-histamine. He had been given antibiotics a few days previous and had an allergic reaction to them. The doc told mum that she did a very good job to cal him out on a Sunday, if she had waited till Monday, might have been a different story.

We joke about it now saying "Hey you remember the time when you thought you caught crabs?".
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X