X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtucker85
    • May 2006

Hey i'm new to this....

Hey i'm new to the whole scrapebooking. got into it because my mom has a ton of books she done and i liked them, but i dont have time to cut and past. So i thought i wold try the digital scrape booking anyways i loved some of the pages ive seen and cant wait to start my own.
  • Tammy
    • Mar 2006

Hello and Welcome, welcome!
    Well, what are you waiting for? Jump on in, the water's fine!
    Scrapbook MAX is a GREAT Program...
    Lots of helpful folks around these parts....
    We can hardly wait to see what you create.
    Please be sure to share it with us.

Comment

• Sheila_T
      • May 2006

Hi. A warm welcome to you. I also just discovered this wonderful place and purchased the program. I can hardly wait to really get going. I'm sure there will be lots of great things to do and learn.

Have a great day,
      Sheila

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Hello from El Paso, TX

Hi, and welcome to the group. I hope your prepared because you will quickly discover that this is addicting. I've 0nly been around here for about 3 weeks and have already scrapped over 40 pages. I just ordered my CD about 2 weeks ago and anxiously waiting to receive my CD. This is so wonderful!!! Have a blast, it's easy and fast. I have done the traditional paper scrap books and found it to be time consuming and always a mess to clean up. Now with this, I can take my laptop with me and work on my pages with ease and portability.

We will be looking to hear from you, as you discover the wonderful world of digital scrapbooking. The group is here to answer any of your questions.

Again Welcome
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• lorrainea
          • May 2006

Printing

Hi there,

Lorraine here.....stumbled on this site whilst surfing the net for new scrapping ideas. I dowloaded the free trial, and WOW!!! i was so impressed with what i could do. I mailed everyone my newest trial pics and they were stunned. I would like to purchase the software but before i do, i'd like to know how you print your pages, on what paper, what size? i have done traditional pages, which are not the std A4 size, would i be able to print my digital pages the same size?

L

Comment

• Brett
            • Jan 2006

You can design and print pages at any size you want. To change the page size, select Page > Settings from the menu bar and then go to the Size tab.
            Brett Kapilik
            Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Working...
            X