• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Update On Sheena

Well now that she had 6 teeth pulled ,made it through the infection and mouth is now healed we now move on to see what else is needed before she gets her braces. They told her that her whole shape of her face will change and she will be stunning.I will keep yah all udated on her progress.Wish us luck.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

)

Lots of luck EYE....I know what its like...I had an infection in my gums from Diabetes, then to make it worse, I had a guy shove his 12 size shoe in my mouth and knock out all my front ones...I had dentures before I was 22....Just another thing to chalk up on my list...lol...Best of luck and hope she is feeling better...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Have been to the dentist with Amy today. Sh has a phobia with needles. She hasn't ever had any treatment and needs teeeth taken out as she has too many and wisdom teeth that are growing wrong. She hasn't had injections at school and it goes on. We have been to hospitals and all sorts seeking help.We are now going to try a hynotherapist. That is cutting a long story short . Braces will be a long way away although they should have been and gone if she hadn't the phobia. Poor kid and I can't do a thing.
      Sheena an Amy will be stunners one day
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Wish Sheena the best Eye!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

give Sheena my love

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

In the Longgggggggg run, it will All be worth it!!!! You'll have that MILLION DOLLAR Smile!!!! I think your smile is perfect the way it is!! but since you want it done, I'll be praying for ya Sheena!!!! and you to Eyeball, you'll have your hands full once you retire thats for sure.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Hi Eye.......... thinking of you both.

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

HI, Eye

OH! Eye, of my kiss the Sheena, has asked for that he is tranquill ok, everything is certain, worse things exist very, it makes positive thought ok

kisses

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Eye-just think of that million dollar smile. Everything will be good--just not a very pleasant experience to get there. Really hope that all goes well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MaggieMae
                    Digi Sage
                    • May 2006

Hoping all goes well and wishing Sheena lots of luck and a quick recuperation!
                    Julie

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Wishing you and Sheena the best eye..it will be worth it in the long run..give Sheena my best and hope she will soon be feeling better..love and hugs
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• angle
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jul 2006

Eye,
                        I will keep you both in my prayers, hard for mom too, we can't stand to see our children hurt.
                        Sending Lots of Love and Prayers your way!
                        Trish
                        sigpic

Comment

• rosana brito
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2006

Eye!!!!!!

Eye, I made you vary prayers Shenna, Terry , Mary Ann, Madelaine girl from England, Shelby, I made one prece very special in these days, e I have much faith that all things , everything is perfect in its had places, e in they will bring many joys ok,

One great kiss to all

ro

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

She has an appointment to get x-ray and with luck braces started this Wed. . I do hope he does not mention gum surgery like he did in the past . Hope he forgets that.Will let you know when we get back on Wed.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• TerryW
                              • Apr 2007

Eye,

Sorry I missed this thread - just caught it now.

I will be thinking of both of you and will pray that all goes well throughout the proceedures and... this is the perfect spot to place a big fat . I have another Buddy that will be getting my thoughts and prayers for Wednesday also - I have first hand knowledge of the benefits that come from having genuine, caring people thinking and praying for you.

Say hi! to Sheena for me, love and regards,
                              Terry
                              My buddies are:
                              Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
                              Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
                              Some of them are hard.
                              It never seems to last long enough.
                              No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X