+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Update On Sheena

Well now that she had 6 teeth pulled ,made it through the infection and mouth is now healed we now move on to see what else is needed before she gets her braces. They told her that her whole shape of her face will change and she will be stunning.I will keep yah all udated on her progress.Wish us luck.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default :o)

Lots of luck EYE....I know what its like...I had an infection in my gums from Diabetes, then to make it worse, I had a guy shove his 12 size shoe in my mouth and knock out all my front ones...I had dentures before I was 22....Just another thing to chalk up on my list...lol...Best of luck and hope she is feeling better...((HUGS))

Have been to the dentist with Amy today. Sh has a phobia with needles. She hasn't ever had any treatment and needs teeeth taken out as she has too many and wisdom teeth that are growing wrong. She hasn't had injections at school and it goes on. We have been to hospitals and all sorts seeking help.We are now going to try a hynotherapist. That is cutting a long story short . Braces will be a long way away although they should have been and gone if she hadn't the phobia. Poor kid and I can't do a thing.
    Sheena an Amy will be stunners one day
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Wish Sheena the best Eye!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

give Sheena my love

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

In the Longgggggggg run, it will All be worth it!!!! You'll have that MILLION DOLLAR Smile!!!! I think your smile is perfect the way it is!! but since you want it done, I'll be praying for ya Sheena!!!! and you to Eyeball, you'll have your hands full once you retire thats for sure.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Hi Eye.......... thinking of you both.

Thumbs up HI, Eye

OH! Eye, of my kiss the Sheena, has asked for that he is tranquill ok, everything is certain, worse things exist very, it makes positive thought ok

kisses

Eye-just think of that million dollar smile. Everything will be good--just not a very pleasant experience to get there. Really hope that all goes well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Smile

Hoping all goes well and wishing Sheena lots of luck and a quick recuperation!
    Julie