+ Reply to Thread

Default Need an SBM tech/admin: Image refuses to stay "flipped horizontal"

To SBM program admins/techs:

I have an unusual problem all of a sudden in my program for which there doesn't seem to be any reason...

I have an image that just plain refuses to stay in the direction I want it when I choose "flip horizontal." It will be all right while I am working on that specific page. But as I am going back and forth between pages while working on the graphics, and saving (frequently), and publishing (into images) to see how everything looks -- well, when I get back to that page, the little stinker has flipped back over on me while I was away!

This is the only instance of this happening that I've come across...indeed it's the only problem I've encountered in SBM. I would hate to not have caught it's misdeed before final publish or saving to CD, etc...I realize it's not that big of a deal which way this particular image faces, but one little image not staying put tells me there's some sort of problem.

I've attached two photos of what I'm talking about so you might better understand what I'm trying to explain.

Thanks so much for your time and help!

Diana ("knzus")
    Attached Images
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Default P. S. to my problem...

P. S. to my problem with that image....

I thought I might mention that when I opened SBM this morning, the image was facing the wrong way at that time, also...meaning starting fresh for the day and not having happened during just one session.

Thanks
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Default Another P. S........

*GROAN*

I just noticed that even the larger heart will flip the wrong way, too! Seems it felt like facing the same direction as the smaller heart.

But these are the only images doing this anywhere in the SBM program.

Maybe it doesn't like my hearts? Heh-heh.
    Diana

I have noticed that in working with masks or shapes, it will refuse to flip for me. What I have had to do to combat this, is go to the project files. duplicate and flip the item and then drag it in from there. Pain in the Hiney!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I have noticed that in working with masks or shapes, it will refuse to flip for me. What I have had to do to combat this, is go to the project files. duplicate and flip the item and then drag it in from there. Pain in the Hiney!

That's what I have always done too, since masks and shapes don't seem to like being flipped - the nerve of them!

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thanks for the report -- i've added it to our bug tracking database to review for the next release (ref#: 15721).

Desmond.

Thanks, Desmond -- much appreciated! And thank you to Marion and makeyesup for your ideas on the situation. *sigh* Nothing can be just plain simple nowadays can it? LOL! (That was NOT a put down with anything on SBM, Desmond! )
    Diana