Precious People Presentations SET 4 MOM's FREEBIE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Precious People Presentations SET 4 MOM's FREEBIE!!

Made a SPECIAL freebie for this group..a MASKED 4x6 10 page album FREEBIE with special emphasis on MOM's..Have words I used in these templates and given them to you in the album..This size album can also be used for making a mini KEYCHAIN simply by PUBLISHing your completed album with FILE>PUBLISH>IMAGES> and selecting HIGHEST, MEDIUM.. then go to NEW page..select 8.5x11 size paper and bring in each image through PICTURES..crop to 2x3 size..all ten will fit on page..Print and cut and put together for a fun mini album key chain as done in last freebie given in the PPP set 3 new release post..

OK..the item!! SOMETHING NEW!!! silver embies added of fake chain, name plate, brads, etc..COLORIZE them by clickin on embie..go to EFFECTS..down to ADVANCED..play with hue, saturation and lightness..click apply each change..to get the color you are looking for!!

SHAPE words for MOTHER, Mom, Mum and more added to the set of templates..now you can change the word to any scrap paper instead of relying on text words that only allow solid colors to be used!! You are also going to be able to use the Copy from one template and paste into another with your words or embies!!

Masks are simply CLICK on gray area and CHANGE picture to your favorite Paper scrap color or CLICK on picture spot mapped for you and picture your picture...sometimes picture require you to CROP before shaping..So click on picture hit OK at bottom and if it doesn't look right..click on picture go to effects..CROP and square the framed box to the place you want in your picture..

ENJOY the freebie!! Click on link and say OPEN.. it automatically goes to your templates section!!
    Attached Files
  • Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

Thanks Wonder! Love these girl!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

WoW Wonder they are ace, thank you
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

they are WONDER -ful

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

fabulous Donna, love them thankyou x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelfaye
            • Mar 2007

I love it - thank you Donna! x
            Love and Light to you and yours
            Faye
            xx

sigpic

Comment

• workingjo3
              Mad Scrapper
              • Sep 2006

Thanks for sharing. I used your template and some papers i got from IIRE and someone else. (sorry I cant remember who). to make this page:

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Jo

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by workingjo3 View Post
                Thanks for sharing. I used your template and some papers i got from IIRE and someone else. (sorry I cant remember who). to make this page:

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Jo
                BLESS you girl!! IT's BRILLIANT!! TICKLES me how well you've done with it!! THANKS and BIG HUGS GIRL!!

AND all the LADIES...REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS!! THANKS HUGS a BUNCHES!!

Comment

• ccindy
                  • May 2006

how how how

how do u do these i have some silo. that i made but cant seem to get them to work like yours. just click and add color- please help

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ccindy View Post
                    how do u do these i have some silo. that i made but cant seem to get them to work like yours. just click and add color- please help
                    With these..you WILL be HOOKED when you get the hang of them!! Simply load up your SCRAPBOOK with this set and start by DOUBLE CLICK on any gray image and the window will come up with that image you clicked on..UNDER THE IMAGE window you see "CHANGE PICTURE" option..CLICK THAT and it will take you to paper scraps section or go to bottom left "BROWSE" for MORE areas to search for paper to REPLACE that gray color and it OK..You ALSO have the OPTION to ADD DROP SHADOW..by clicking on the BOX..checked box means it will add the drop shadow to the image..or CHANGE SHAPE to something else too if you want!! Have fun playing with them!!

Here's a TUTORIAL for you to download the Mask information!!
                    THANKS SO MUCH!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Shapes?

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                      With these..you WILL be HOOKED when you get the hang of them!! Simply load up your SCRAPBOOK with this set and start by DOUBLE CLICK on any gray image and the window will come up with that image you clicked on..UNDER THE IMAGE window you see "CHANGE PICTURE" option..CLICK THAT and it will take you to paper scraps section or go to bottom left "BROWSE" for MORE areas to search for paper to REPLACE that gray color and it OK..You ALSO have the OPTION to ADD DROP SHADOW..by clicking on the BOX..checked box means it will add the drop shadow to the image..or CHANGE SHAPE to something else too if you want!! Have fun playing with them!!

Here's a TUTORIAL for you to download the Mask information!!
                      THANKS SO MUCH!!
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4792
                      Aren't these shapes???? Used as a shape???
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• ma2joshua
                        • Jan 2007

Oh Wonder.........these are simply Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing.
                        sigpicCherie

Comment

• rosana brito
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2006

Showwwww!!!!!!!

Uauuuuuuuu! Donna, Fantastic Work Girl, I Loved Loved, Thanks Very Much Ok

Wowoww

Kisses

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

Onie, these are kind of like a template or mask of shapes. All colors can be changed by double clicking and replacing with scraps, backgrounds or whatever. Here is one I did yesterday with one of her masks. Wonders was all pink, so being I have more boys and girls, I went to clicking and changed it to this...

It is very fast and easy.

Comment

Working...
                            X