+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: something new!!

Default something new!!

Hi everyone, I have finally got the Adobe Photoshop CS2 figured out...lol...Now all I need is some help on how to put them in a file for you's to download...I created my own kit and would love to share it with all of you....Please help...Email me at mmccoy7763@charter.net or comment me here...Thanks so much...Michelle P.S. I had to enclose my photo page with some of my papers and embells as a pdf, said the jpeg file was too big...So how do I add everything in a zip file and put it on here, I guess is my question...lol...
    Attached Files

Default My new kit!!

Here is the zip file, please let me know if it worked...ok? If it does, I hope you enjoy....xo and thanks for your help....
    Most of this set was created from an ornament I drew, designed and needlepointed...It was one out of thefive of my ornaments that were published in Just Crosstitch Magazine Dec of last year...I have a set of ten ornaments and would love to make more sets if you are liking this one...So please let me know.. This is the first kit I did, so bear with me...lol
    Attached Files

Excellent,Bravo wow you knocked my socks of. These are awesome. Did you say you are making more---I am a waiting

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thank you! Great job!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

WoW.....what a start...can't wait to see more thank u
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

WOWWWWW! EXCELLENT KIT! I only wish it was snowing, hahahha NOT ..... but it is a really nice kit, I love snowman, so I will use this for sure!!! Thanks soooo much!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Smile

This great. Thank you

Very cute! Love the stitched look!

Wow! This is great. Thank you so much for sharing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cherie

these are great, wish i could figure out photoshop7, but it just gets away from me (I pick things up real easy if I am shown how, but it takes me forever from written tutorials) anyway enough of my rambling these are great and thank you for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle