• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

NEW UPDATE ON It'S NOT ME

Well girls I have the most beautiful bathroom.I painted it an ice moave --even the ceiling .The tub etc is grey. I have pansies in moave and purple on my shower curtians.It was my dream come true.Then It's Not Me decided to mess it up.Both my sons had bad acne so the stuff they use bleaches everything. It is everywhere. Their is finger prints and splatters even behind the toilet.it is hot pink. even the ceiling.Now I know who did it but they denie.So now my poor fifth child got the blame.That poor child must feel really loved.The only rest it will ever get is when they are all out.Then we will have so much silence and a nice new clean home .
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Eye!!!!!

Hi, Eye, in we have them here product will be name LIQUID BRIGHTNESS, you passes after the ink you dry, it creates one film, and when they plough fingerprints , and simple, you wets cloth, and passes will be top, soon! this clean ok

kisses

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

I have an it's not me when I find empty packets of biscuits etc! Rosana I wish we had that stuff in England.

Keep them coming eye
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
        Hi, Eye, in we have them here product will be name LIQUID BRIGHTNESS, you passes after the ink you dry, it creates one film, and when they plough fingerprints , and simple, you wets cloth, and passes will be top, soon! this clean ok

kisses
        You know Rosana nothing can take this stain off. Once the stuff is on the wall it bleaches the walls. It is like sort of Javex.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mswizard
          Digi Sage
          • Mar 2007

I have one

awww eye, I have an it's not me too except he's an I DID IT! LOOK WHAT I DID MOMMY! We just got all our new woodwrk up in my livingroom and Ian wrote all over the door jams with crayons! I spent 4 day's sanding them! I know how ya feel lol

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
            Well girls I have the most beautiful bathroom.I painted it an ice moave --even the ceiling .The tub etc is grey. I have pansies in moave and purple on my shower curtians.It was my dream come true.Then It's Not Me decided to mess it up.Both my sons had bad acne so the stuff they use bleaches everything. It is everywhere. Their is finger prints and splatters even behind the toilet.it is hot pink. even the ceiling.Now I know who did it but they denie.So now my poor fifth child got the blame.That poor child must feel really loved.The only rest it will ever get is when they are all out.Then we will have so much silence and a nice new clean home .
            Nope, no such luck Eye, the grandkids are over all the time, (which is great) but the house is still a mess!

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Liz, get yourself some Mr clean magic erasers. These actually work!!! I have removed stuff with these that I had not been able to get off for years! Love these. Finally something that delivers what it promises!

Comment

Working...
              X