+ Reply to Thread

Default NEW UPDATE ON It'S NOT ME

Well girls I have the most beautiful bathroom.I painted it an ice moave --even the ceiling .The tub etc is grey. I have pansies in moave and purple on my shower curtians.It was my dream come true.Then It's Not Me decided to mess it up.Both my sons had bad acne so the stuff they use bleaches everything. It is everywhere. Their is finger prints and splatters even behind the toilet.it is hot pink. even the ceiling.Now I know who did it but they denie.So now my poor fifth child got the blame.That poor child must feel really loved.The only rest it will ever get is when they are all out.Then we will have so much silence and a nice new clean home .

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thumbs up Eye!!!!!

Hi, Eye, in we have them here product will be name LIQUID BRIGHTNESS, you passes after the ink you dry, it creates one film, and when they plough fingerprints , and simple, you wets cloth, and passes will be top, soon! this clean ok

kisses

I have an it's not me when I find empty packets of biscuits etc! Rosana I wish we had that stuff in England.

Keep them coming eye
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by rosana brito View Post
    Hi, Eye, in we have them here product will be name LIQUID BRIGHTNESS, you passes after the ink you dry, it creates one film, and when they plough fingerprints , and simple, you wets cloth, and passes will be top, soon! this clean ok

kisses
    You know Rosana nothing can take this stain off. Once the stuff is on the wall it bleaches the walls. It is like sort of Javex.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default I have one

awww eye, I have an it's not me too except he's an I DID IT! LOOK WHAT I DID MOMMY! We just got all our new woodwrk up in my livingroom and Ian wrote all over the door jams with crayons! I spent 4 day's sanding them! I know how ya feel lol

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Well girls I have the most beautiful bathroom.I painted it an ice moave --even the ceiling .The tub etc is grey. I have pansies in moave and purple on my shower curtians.It was my dream come true.Then It's Not Me decided to mess it up.Both my sons had bad acne so the stuff they use bleaches everything. It is everywhere. Their is finger prints and splatters even behind the toilet.it is hot pink. even the ceiling.Now I know who did it but they denie.So now my poor fifth child got the blame.That poor child must feel really loved.The only rest it will ever get is when they are all out.Then we will have so much silence and a nice new clean home .
    Nope, no such luck Eye, the grandkids are over all the time, (which is great) but the house is still a mess!

Liz, get yourself some Mr clean magic erasers. These actually work!!! I have removed stuff with these that I had not been able to get off for years! Love these. Finally something that delivers what it promises!