• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish every one of you a very Happy Mother's Day!! I hope that you will all be surrounded by your loved ones today, and for those of you who are unable to be with your loved ones I would like to let you know I am there with you in thought! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Everything I used in this page was from the generosity of EYE. Thank you Eye and everyone else that contributes so much to this forum. All the freebies, encouraging words, and laughter!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Wow, that is beautiful and eye will be made up that you have used her creations to do it.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

very lovely, and I love the poem and the way you have put everything together

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Ahhhhh that is soooo sweet Doll!!!! You have a wonderful day yourself!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• oursandbox
          • Jan 2007

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
            X