• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodneybear
    • Apr 2007

Need music ideas for scrapbook pages

Nutshell question:

I have the scrapbook/slideshow done for my daughters class and now I need to come up with some music that can be used on it. Can anyone think of any ideas for songs that would be appropriate for a preschool class DVD that would also be anjoyable to adults.

In depth info if interested:

Here are the sections of my scrapbook: Student / Teacher Pictures, Centers, Free Play, Recess, Library, PE, Computer, Music, Art, Pumpkin Patch Trip, Fall Party, Thanksgiving Feast, 3 Billy Goats Gruff, Christmas, PetsMart Trip, Valentines Banquet, Farmer Visit, Birthday Parties.

As you can see this has turned into a large project. I have 144 Scrapbook pages. I will also be adding a Zoo Field Trip and some pictures from a Read and Romp Event at the last minute. I can not do those until the field trips happen. I am thinking 5 seconds per slide so I have at least 12 minutes of music to fill.

I also have two side slide show sets that are just individual pages for each kid for those I need about 4 minutes worth of music and a portion of a song that could be used for about a minute.

OK have I totally confused everyone?

Thanks for any and all help!!
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Not sure about good songs for all of them, but for the zoo...if you could find "if you could talk to the animals" from Dr. Doolittle that would be fitting.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Taking in numbers as well 'The animals went in one by one.....'
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

You got a friend in me, from Toy Story. Would be nice for a end of the year slideshow. I used that one to make a slide show for my son's farewell party before he shipped out to Iraq. Turned out really nice.

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
          You got a friend in me, from Toy Story. Would be nice for a end of the year slideshow. I used that one to make a slide show for my son's farewell party before he shipped out to Iraq. Turned out really nice.
          Great choice, That would be lovely
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

The Disney Song..its a Small Small world is a great song..I used some songs by Smash Mouth..You're an all star..and hey now..for some dvds of my grandsons..they worked good..kids love them and most grownups..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• spanielmom
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2006

I'm doing the same thing for my daughters 6th grade class. I'm using "Friends are Friends Forever" by Michael W. Smith. I'm using the Toy Story One that Marion mentioned, and there is one called "The Best of Friends" from Disney's The Fox and the Hound.

Comment

Working...
              X