• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I would like to take this moment

I would like to thank each and everyone who knows me.If it was not for yah all then I would not have come this far in scrapbooking.I appreciate the good stuff said and also the criticisms for without those I would not have strived to improve.I would like a special thanks to two of my great teachers---Angle and Sue. I know I was pesty but you have created me ha ha and now I am on the loose.

I would also like to thank everyone for encouagement to write my silly stuff about my kids.I have done just that. These were my special memories and while they are fresh I will jot them down.

Also I have met many nice people. No one has entered my life as a friend except you guys. I have become close to many and you all know who you are.xo xo

Happy Mothers Day To All and May God Bless You
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Happy Mother's Day, Eye.. Keep up the great work and thank you for all your excellent contributions to this forum!

We luv ya, babe!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Happy Mothers Day EYE!! I have to thank you for all the freebies and your wonderful creative things that you have shared with us often!! I have downloaded many of your things and I love them! What's not to like about you?? I love your wonderful caring words for everyone, and you are so sympathetic with everything and everyone on this forum. Thank you for being you I look forward to your posts everyday.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Happy Mothers day buddy and thank you for all you contribute in many, many ways
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Ohhhh Eye, you should not be thanking us, we should be thanking you, You know I love to joke around with ya, and your such a dear for putting up with all my crap, You have come along way baby, and you still have much more to go. I cant wait to see it ALL! Thank YOU Irene for just being you!!!!
          And Have a SPENDID Mothers Day!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Happy Mothers Day to you to eye...just want to tell you that you're very special to me too..you were one of the first I talked to on here..thank you for all of your encouragement..all your wonderful comments in all the forums..for being so generous with your compliments in the gallery..for being the kind tender hearted person you are..I thank you for your wit and hurmor, and for sharing so much of you with me..I know y ou are a wonderful Mom and I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow..love ya jazz
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Hi Eye, I love all your stories, love your work, love your kind heart and generous spirit. LOVE YOU!

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

OHHHHHHH! thanks so much EYE!!!!!!!!

OHHHHH! Eye, as adorable you and, knows I loved its history, and wants that it counts more ok, HAPPY DAY MOTHERS Will be you, that god blesses to it and conserves in you this immense affection that has for in ok

it knows very that we love it

milhoes kisses

ro

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Happy Mother's Day to you, Eye! You know we all love you!! This place just wouldn't be the same without you!!
                  Julie

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

{{{{BIG HUGZ}}}} to you Eye! Words alone cannot express how we feel about you...indeed all of us here have formed some mighty special bonds with each other. Amazing how we can do this and feel so close, even though it's in cyberspace. You keep creating, and telling us the stories of your kids, and we'll keep right on looking and reading! We luv ya, friend!
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                      Happy Mothers Day EYE!! I have to thank you for all the freebies and your wonderful creative things that you have shared with us often!! I have downloaded many of your things and I love them! What's not to like about you?? I love your wonderful caring words for everyone, and you are so sympathetic with everything and everyone on this forum. Thank you for being you I look forward to your posts everyday.
                      What more can one say, pkdoll you have said it all, I agree
                      Happy Mothers day eye

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                      X