• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Applying shapes to photos

Hello group...... I can not find where in the program that you can apply shapes to your pictures. I found it before but now they are no where to be found. I sure hope I didn't delete the folder. I thought it was in the embellishments. I want to crop my pics into different shapes, like an oval or circle........ Can anyone tell me where they're at on the software or if you have some...... maybe send them my way.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

The shapes folder by default is:

"C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Shapes" ...under this you will see folders "Edges", "Fancy", "Objects", etc.

When you load a photo or double-click on an existing photo, you will see the "Photo Properties" dialog (see attached image) . In the "Options" section, check the box "Custom Shape", then click the button "Change Shape". This should display the "Select Shape" dialog (see attached).

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Can Not Find Gallery tab

Now remember, I am working off the full version that I downloaded. I can not find a tab that says Gallery. Did I accidently remove it? If so, where is it?

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Working...
      X