+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    I downloaded them but cannot find where they went. Do you have a special name for these.
    I know that you received a reply to your question however, I would like to add the following comments.

If you 'right click' on the attached file name you will be given the opportunity to use the routine 'save as' then you can put the file in folder of your choosing in your computer. This enables you to back-up all of these downloads in this folder to the safe keeping on a CDROM or DVD for insurance against a system crash. Having saved the file to your computer double clicking on the file name in your chosen folder, installs the file in your SBM software as you have been advised.

Thank you very much and thank you Philip for the tutorial
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Philip ....In tried that and it came up as saving 'All files' and when I save it won't open? It didn't give me the option of anything but all files.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by PHILIP WHITTAKER View Post
    I know that you received a reply to your question however, I would like to add the following comments.

If you 'right click' on the attached file name you will be given the opportunity to use the routine 'save as' then you can put the file in folder of your choosing in your computer. This enables you to back-up all of these downloads in this folder to the safe keeping on a CDROM or DVD for insurance against a system crash. Having saved the file to your computer double clicking on the file name in your chosen folder, installs the file in your SBM software as you have been advised.
    Could not do it this way as they were in a zip and it went right into embellishment folder but when I went in I needed a name so I could find what it was that I downloaded. Same thing happened when I downloaded yours but eventually I found them.Thanks.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Finding Files

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Could not do it this way as they were in a zip and it went right into embellishment folder but when I went in I needed a name so I could find what it was that I downloaded. Same thing happened when I downloaded yours but eventually I found them.Thanks.

To find things quickly, especially for .smb files, I always go into my Windows Explorer, go into the embellishment folder, change the view to 'details', click on the 'date modified' column and then it is easy to find whatever was downloaded that day.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thanks so much for sharing, your the best!

Verrry Pretty!!! Thank you...;o)

Thank you!!!!
    Love and Light to you and yours
    Faye
    xx

Thumbs up wOWWWWWW!!!!!! GIFSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Thanks So Much Norma, Great Job Girl !!!!!!

Kisses