+ Reply to Thread

Default Butterflys Are Like Angels

Hi,

Im Kristy & my little angel, Kahlia is 2 next month. We are from Australia.I started doing scrapbooking by hand but gave up as having a baby tends to take up every minute of the day. If anyone has any helpful hints or ideas i will take every on board.

Hugz
    Kristy

Welcome Kristy, ask anthing you want and someone will help. People are gifted in so many ways on here. If you have a good rummage in the forums you will find freebies galore. Any specific questions just post. Don't worry, questions get asked every day even with the scrapbook max help files. There is so much that can be achieved with the programme and so much to learn. Improvements are continually being added. I fact until the other day the site was different. When we logged on we found someone had chenged it from blue to pink.
    Look forward to seeing you here
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Oops typo's above. I think the pink site is great by the way
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Talking Welcome Kristy

Your in for a wonderful new experience here! Everyone is helpful. Just remember, the only dumb question is the one you didn''t ask! Even now, those of us who have been here for a long time, we still ask questions.

The community here is one big family and we're glad you decided to check us out. We're anxious to learn more about you and your little angel. So post away in the gallery too, we're looking forward to seeing your creations of work.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hi Kristy and welcome from a fellow aussie, you will be glad you came along to this little community everyone here is so helpful, and generous, thoughtful (I could go on) anyway as I said welcome

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Hello welcome to SM

Angelwithin is ma bum chum

Get a Taste of Religion.. Lick a Witch

Smile

Welcome. You are in for alot of fun. This is a great way to preserve your pictures. It is also very easy to use. I found the instructions under the help tab very easy to follow, and everyone on here is great about answering questions. Just work your way through the different threads, you will find a wealth of knowledge, instructions, and wonderful shared stuff by all the generous members. Happy scrapping!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cherie

Welcome!!! You are gonna love it here!
    mom7911 buddies are Verleen, autisticwonder, OnieRN, Patti Sorry to anyone who got offended by the travel link that was on my signature. Desmond removed it. Not to make anyone mad but I don't think anyone should have a link to a site attached to their signature.

Thumbs up Hi,

Welcome Kristy, as all had said to it, you if to get passionate for this place, and conquers great friends ok waits its pages, of its baby, kisses