• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Scrapbook Max question

I did finally decide to purchase the wedding edition yesterday, but I have a question about the payment. When I paid, I paid by debit card. I received a invoice with the seller as the product "Digital River GMBH" in Cologne Germany. With your company being in Canada, Me being in the USA. It just felt very strange and uneasy to see a 3rd party in Cologne Germany as the seller. I assumed the seller would be Indigo Rose. I used the email link from Gracie Madsen to lead me to the purchasing page. Please explain or if some one else had the same thing happen, please let me know.

Thanks
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

I got the same.....

Originally posted by Marion View Post
    I did finally decide to purchase the wedding edition yesterday, but I have a question about the payment. When I paid, I paid by debit card. I received a invoice with the seller as the product "Digital River GMBH" in Cologne Germany. With your company being in Canada, Me being in the USA. It just felt very strange and uneasy to see a 3rd party in Cologne Germany as the seller. I assumed the seller would be Indigo Rose. I used the email link from Gracie Madsen to lead me to the purchasing page. Please explain or if some one else had the same thing happen, please let me know.

Thanks
    I paid through Paypal and also received the same purchase receipts. I received my wedding edition within 4 days. I ran into no problems with this purchase.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi Marion,

No need to be concerned. Digital River is an electronic commerce company - We have used Digital River to handle our software sales/order fulfillments for many years.

Digital River is actually the largest electronic commerce company in the world - it's publicly traded; they have offices in the US and also have international offices throughout the world (including Cologne, Germany).

You are still purchasing Indigo Rose products - we just use Digital River to facilitate/manage our transactions.

Karin

Comment

Working...
      X