+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: May Challenge!

Default May Challenge!

Fiona will post your challenge here soon! Have fun, y'all!

Please visit my SBM store!

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW, I love the colors! Can't wait!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default getting started

So, I am not only addicted, but competitive too
    Please explain this process - is the color swatch the only colors I am to use? I get how to change sizes and that the theme is important - how appro for Moms Day - what other tips can you offer to get me more enamoured with this software, LOL, as my hubby thinks I am now having a PC affair
    LOL again

Thanxx for the tips
    FB

Challange will start on tuesday

your mission if you are willing to accept it (ive been watching too many films lol) will be to make mother/grandmother themed pages and just to make it a little harder i'd like to see lots and lots of 8 x 10 sized pages (bet you all thought angelwithin meant something nice until then didnt you lol)

so its mother/grandmother themed pages in 8 x 10 size

there will be a large kit uploaded on tuesday to get you started

and heres the colour swatch

hi FB

on tuesday i will be uploading a complete kit with papers and embellishments - with that and the colour swatch you make up page layouts using your photos

you can make extra embellishments, papers, frames etc if you wish to to go with layouts keeping to the colour scheme and most of us share these in this forum so others can use them in the kit too

you can make as many or as few pages as you want, upload them in this thread as templates and obviously show them off in the gallery so that by the end of may we should have a huge kit of embellishments and huge album of template pages all in a mother/grandmother theme (in 8x10 size hint hint) in the swatch colours

hope that made sense
    fiona xx

Kit will be up tomorrow -Hang on it is technically tomorrow....its the 1st in the uk so here is the kit

dont forget its MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER themes and 8x10 if you can

They will install as FST_Dusty_rose_Papers and FST_Dusty_Rose_Embellishments_May_Challange
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

LOVE those colors!!!!!! 8x10 what are you crazy??????? LOL I cant wait!!!
    Hey FB your hubby is right! Tell him he better get used to it too! hahahaha
    Sue get crackin I want to see paper on day one! hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    LOVE those colors!!!!!! 8x10 what are you crazy??????? LOL I cant wait!!!
    Hey FB your hubby is right! Tell him he better get used to it too! hahahaha
    Sue get crackin I want to see paper on day one! hahahaha

I see you are cracking that whip again Crops! LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    hi FB

on tuesday i will be uploading a complete kit with papers and embellishments - with that and the colour swatch you make up page layouts using your photos

you can make extra embellishments, papers, frames etc if you wish to to go with layouts keeping to the colour scheme and most of us share these in this forum so others can use them in the kit too

you can make as many or as few pages as you want, upload them in this thread as templates and obviously show them off in the gallery so that by the end of may we should have a huge kit of embellishments and huge album of template pages all in a mother/grandmother theme (in 8x10 size hint hint) in the swatch colours

hope that made sense
    fiona xx
    Foina,

Thank you for this overview of how the challenge works, I wasn't fully aware of having to use the 'swatch' colours etc - now all is clear.

Looking forward to participating.

Regards,
    Terry

Default Just a little Suggestion.....

I found that ORGANIZATION can be tricky. This is what I do,..... I create a folder for that month (Example: May Challenge) Throughout the month, I save everything I get from forum in that folder. As I am designing pages. I take everything out of that folder. That way I don't get things confused with my other folders and I have everything handy in one folder. At the end of the month, when I'm done with them for that month. I will sort out my goodies and move them to their permant folders.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I found that ORGANIZATION can be tricky. This is what I do,..... I create a folder for that month (Example: May Challenge) Throughout the month, I save everything I get from forum in that folder. As I am designing pages. I take everything out of that folder. That way I don't get things confused with my other folders and I have everything handy in one folder. At the end of the month, when I'm done with them for that month. I will sort out my goodies and move them to their permant folders.
    Me too ~~ great minds think alike!!!! LOL

YUPI!!!
    great colors! thanks a lot fiona!

wendy