+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: May Challenge!

Thumbs up wonderful frames!!!!!!

Really its frame, was extremely I finish, very enhances the beauty of the photos, one more time, thanks a lot Mary! You is generous ok

kisses
    Attached Images

Thumbs up Ohhhhhhh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    and another.....
    OHHHH!!!! cute baby , beautiful pge, congrats girl

Oh my this is so addicting!! Here is my next one...Almost forgot thanks Mary for the frames they are beautiful!!
    Attached Images
    CHRISTINA

Default question

I think I have made a mistake. Am I only to post my best one for the challange or as many as I want? I am so new at this so please someone let me know. I read the rules on this and it sounds like I should only submit one and I have posted two. thanks for help on this.
    CHRISTINA

Default BlueVelvet

You can post as many as you like but we also are looking for the templates to be posted too. Have you figures out how to create templates and to post them with your screenshot! Your doing some awsome layouts!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
    I think I have made a mistake. Am I only to post my best one for the challange or as many as I want? I am so new at this so please someone let me know. I read the rules on this and it sounds like I should only submit one and I have posted two. thanks for help on this.
    as onie said you can post as many as you like

we normally share the templates of our pages in the challange - if you need help making a template just give us a shout...you can pm me if you like and i'll happily explain how to export a template and upload it in a post

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow, great work every one. Mary love those frames!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default thanxx for your help

So, got a little busy with life, but I am still addicted - loving all the work - hating the idea of 8x10, but I'll give it a go... Can you share with me how you are making your embellies and frames - Photoshop, I would guess - do they need to be originals, or from the May giveaway - or anything goes as long as it is in the palette?
    How important is the size and color, or is it just a guideline? From looking at the gallery it appears that the end products are so different from the beginning - thanxxx for all your help, again - this is too fun -
    FB

Wow... Amazing work everyone has already gave/made. Thank You.
    I was sure I would be able to keep up this month, but... I don't know, First day and there are already 5 pages.. You all are quick.. Fiona.. beautiful colors, thank you for the kit.. This will be lots of fun. I am already behind, but I wanted to tell EVERYONE..Thank you.. All of them are wonderful.
    Big Hugs
    Trish

Quote Originally Posted by 2KzNow View Post
    So, got a little busy with life, but I am still addicted - loving all the work - hating the idea of 8x10, but I'll give it a go... Can you share with me how you are making your embellies and frames - Photoshop, I would guess - do they need to be originals, or from the May giveaway - or anything goes as long as it is in the palette?
    How important is the size and color, or is it just a guideline? From looking at the gallery it appears that the end products are so different from the beginning - thanxxx for all your help, again - this is too fun -
    FB
    i personally use paint shop pro but everyone uses different graphics programmes here

anything goes as long as its in the palette

its all just guidelines...the idea is to have fun .....8x10 is a suggestion just to make it harder cos i got a wicked side

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."