+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: May Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I found that ORGANIZATION can be tricky. This is what I do,..... I create a folder for that month (Example: May Challenge) Throughout the month, I save everything I get from forum in that folder. As I am designing pages. I take everything out of that folder. That way I don't get things confused with my other folders and I have everything handy in one folder. At the end of the month, when I'm done with them for that month. I will sort out my goodies and move them to their permant folders.
    I also make a separate folder for each challenge. Unfortuneately I have'nt kept up with sorting them afterwards. I still have to to that. But that was my plan! I better start before I get really behind!

I also put a copy of the color swatch in the folder to make it easier for making things.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I make separate folders for each challenge, but I keep it all together in that folder so that everything is color coordinated if I want to use it again.

Gee Marion, great Idea. Maybe I won't take the time to separate them. I had moved all the previous month challenges to my external hard drive so they are not taking up space on my computer. But they are still easy to access, and I can bring the folder to my desktop if I want to use it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

It is good to have all of you as friends, so I will slowly "have a great mind" LOL...
    get organized, I have learned something tonight, thanks Onie for the organizing tricks. Will start from May.
    Looking foward participating too

Great colors Fiona! Looking forward to the months challenge. Not sure about the 8X10 though----I'm old and don't like change!

Quote Originally Posted by spanielmom View Post
    Great colors Fiona! Looking forward to the months challenge. Not sure about the 8X10 though----I'm old and don't like change!

Don't worry, you just make the 8x10 per instructions and then make as many as you want in whatever size you want!

Well I'm in! This sounds like a lot of fun. I think I understand most of it. I hope...
    CHRISTINA

Help! Do you want them 8X10 or 10x8? tall or long ways? sorry... silly question I know!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    Help! Do you want them 8X10 or 10x8? tall or long ways? sorry... silly question I know!
    Thanks!

tall 8x10 - cos they will fit into standard peel back paged photo albums

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

to get things rolling heres my first page and template....8x10 tall is challanging isnt it!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."