X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ~Julie~
    • Apr 2007

hello everyone out there

Just had to post and say hello. I don't get on the internet very often, mainly my kids rule that. At the moment I am round at my daughter's dad's house and just popped on his laptop to check my e mails, but accidently found your website and have spent the last few hours just looking at all your wonderful pages. They are awesome! I have good intentions of making a scrap book, one day bought the book, all the paper, stickers etc and never seem to find time to sit down to even begin sorting out my photos. I never even thought of digital scrapbooking, it looks brilliant. It has been a real pleasure looking at all your work and will hopefully pop on again soon to see what new pages you have made. Thank you. ~Julie~
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

How nice of you to leave a message! Hope you will consider digital scrapbooking! It's so much easier than getting out all the paper, etc., and Scrapbook Max! is user-friendly and a wonderful place to start! You can download the trial version and see it you like it!!
    Julie

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

If you decide to scrapbook (digi) then you have come to the right place sbm is the best and easiest program and this sight is awesome and full of help, and wonderful people

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Hope you pop back.....it is very addictive. Lots of us are converted paper scappers who now have much more fun whilst spending a lot less.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ~Julie~ View Post
          Just had to post and say hello. I don't get on the internet very often, mainly my kids rule that. At the moment I am round at my daughter's dad's house and just popped on his laptop to check my e mails, but accidently found your website and have spent the last few hours just looking at all your wonderful pages. They are awesome! I have good intentions of making a scrap book, one day bought the book, all the paper, stickers etc and never seem to find time to sit down to even begin sorting out my photos. I never even thought of digital scrapbooking, it looks brilliant. It has been a real pleasure looking at all your work and will hopefully pop on again soon to see what new pages you have made. Thank you. ~Julie~
          Really nice to hear your encouraging comments.. truly hope you do come and join in the scrapping fun.. Boot them kids of the computer for a while LOL
          Look forward to hearing from you again

Comment

• mackie
            • May 2006

Welcome. Once you start scrapping you will never stop. Very addictive. Yeah boot those kids off. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Working...
            X