• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peggy
    • Jan 2007

Unable To Download Templates

I need some help
    When I try and download a template I click on the smt. file then choose open
    and then I get an error message - Import Error
    The specified file does not exist
    What is the problem
    I have never had this problem before
    thanks
    peggy
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by peggy View Post
    I need some help
    When I try and download a template I click on the smt. file then choose open
    and then I get an error message - Import Error
    The specified file does not exist
    What is the problem
    I have never had this problem before
    thanks
    peggy
    Their is a few that have had a problem like this but Desmond will fix it for yah.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Good Going Peggy, I just left ya a message in another thread, to start a thread for Desmond, (I should of looked for first) it also might help if ya send him a PM, so he will definately see it!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Peggy,

Does this happen with all templates that you are trying to download now or just to a certain one? (I wonder if possibly there is a problem with a particular template...?)

Karin

Comment

• Ladybeans
          • Apr 2007

New to SBM, tired to download from the newsletter freebie January 2007. It was the pets freebie download. It went into embellishments, under category. It gives me a picture titled "The Groove Freebie". When I click on it nothing comes up.Hope this helps.

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hi Ladybeans,

Once you've downloaded that particular Freebie into SBM, you should see a collection of page corners available to you under embellishments (when you click on The Groove Freebie screenshot). Are you sure nothing comes up?

Karin

Comment

• Ladybeans
              • Apr 2007

Hi Karin, posted then left for the day. Yes that's what comes up. I thought I was downloading pet stuff? I'm new to all this, so forgive me if I made a mistake.

Comment

• Karin
                • Jan 2006

Hi there! I understand now!

Actually, the "Pets" theme was the theme of the newsletter (The Groove) in January, and also the theme of our layout contest. The freebies don't always match the theme - they're just a little "bonus" for our readers.

Hope you like those corners anyway!

Karin

Comment

Working...
                X