+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

How sad! I think you are cuter than the dogs! And I'm sure your wife does too!!! Speaking of your wife I have been thinking about telling you to thank her as well for your templates. We thank you all the time but I know she must be such a great support for you to have time for all those templates and advice. She is wonderful too!!! Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kode
    How sad! I think you are cuter than the dogs! And I'm sure your wife does too!!! Speaking of your wife I have been thinking about telling you to thank her as well for your templates. We thank you all the time but I know she must be such a great support for you to have time for all those templates and advice. She is wonderful too!!! Thanks again!!!
    Hey, somebody has to work for a living... It might as well be her... (only kidding!) And she's my worse template critic!

Hey, somebody has to work for a living... It might as well be her...
    Snort!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Steve-
    Thanks for the picture post. It's always nice to have a face to go with the posts & avatar!..... (what does "avatar" mean anyway?)

P.S. Those are some good looking Dogs too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy
    Steve-
    Thanks for the picture post. It's always nice to have a face to go with the posts & avatar!..... (what does "avatar" mean anyway?)

P.S. Those are some good looking Dogs too!
    Remember the Wizard of Oz? "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" ... that's me...

An avatar is an image representing a person in an online community, such as this forum...

Very good, Thanks!!!

My old Funk & Wagnalls defination says:
    avatar- 1. In Hindu mythology, the incarnation of a god. 2. Any incarnation.

Default Avatar

I am learning so much at this site! Thanks Tammy (and every one else)

Marion

Oh, ok. He is not so bad looking. I just don't want him getting a big head. We need his head the way it is for production purposes. But... The dogs really are cuter. Ops, there I go again!

Granny

Just what I wanted! Thank u

Awsome template, Site and designer...LOL I am rolling at The Rock reading all the comments, and Steve you are a handsome Lad keep up the fantastic work, and TY so much...