X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

These are beautiful. I left a message in embellishments that the roses are here in templates Thank you.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

These are beautiful, I especially love the last one.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

You may want to put these with different extention..These are going into templates and makes it hard for some folks to use them for paper scraps or even SHAPES for texture..THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! But really should have different extention since they are not completed templates..Thanks!!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Gorgeous
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Fantastic!!!!

WowwwwwwwwwPhilip, beautiful work, i loved rose loved, congrats ok

Thanks

kisses

Comment

• omajo
              Digi Sage
              • Dec 2006

Beautiifulll.......thanks

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• PHILIP WHITTAKER
                • Mar 2007

My embossed roses

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                You may want to put these with different extention..These are going into templates and makes it hard for some folks to use them for paper scraps or even SHAPES for texture..THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! But really should have different extention since they are not completed templates..Thanks!!
                You will have noted that I am new to this site.
                I would welcome your exact advice on what to do with these images to make them more available.
                I am having difficulty with compromising my files whilst maintaining high quality images and thought that due to upload file limits of some 5mb that the best place to place them would be in templates, whilst understanding that they were not templates.
                I would have liked to post the full template however it was greater that 6.5mb

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by PHILIP WHITTAKER View Post
                  I would welcome your exact advice on what to do with these images to make them more available.
                  I am having difficulty with compromising my files whilst maintaining high quality images and thought that due to upload file limits of some 5mb that the best place to place them would be in templates, whilst understanding that they were not templates.
                  Go to this thread and grab the packer. Steve is a great help. It is very useful and easy.

And if worse gets to worse, try to zip what you have.

By the way, the embossed roses are really beautiful - great job.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by PHILIP WHITTAKER View Post
                    BLESS you Philip!! This is always difficult!! SORRY!..We typically try to downsize to 8x8 size for templates..They do convert well most times to 12x12 size if needed.. And like Mag said..the embellishment packer is SUPER..and most of us put our paper scraps in there too..The papers are GORGEOUS but I can see using that blwhitegray rose for TEXTURE in your shapes folder..and get nice effect from that angle as well.. The pictures you downloaded easily uploaded using SAVE image AS!! THAT WAS GREAT!! This all can be very frustrating!! Hang TOUGH!! YOu are doing GREAT!!! I think the limit on the embellishment packer is 5mb..but you would be surprised how much you can get into one sometimes!!LOL!!

HUGS!! REALLY appreciate all your efforts!!

Comment

• nnorcutt
                      • Mar 2006

Those are beautiful. They will be perfect for a paper scrapbook I'm working on. Thanks for sharing them with us.
                      Last edited by nnorcutt; 04-28-2007, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X