+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Template: B+W Wedding pages

Embossed roses
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thumbs up

These are beautiful. I left a message in embellishments that the roses are here in templates Thank you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

These are beautiful, I especially love the last one.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

You may want to put these with different extention..These are going into templates and makes it hard for some folks to use them for paper scraps or even SHAPES for texture..THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! But really should have different extention since they are not completed templates..Thanks!!

Gorgeous
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thumbs up Fantastic!!!!

WowwwwwwwwwPhilip, beautiful work, i loved rose loved, congrats ok

Thanks

kisses

Beautiifulll.......thanks

Default My embossed roses

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    You may want to put these with different extention..These are going into templates and makes it hard for some folks to use them for paper scraps or even SHAPES for texture..THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! But really should have different extention since they are not completed templates..Thanks!!
    You will have noted that I am new to this site.
    I would welcome your exact advice on what to do with these images to make them more available.
    I am having difficulty with compromising my files whilst maintaining high quality images and thought that due to upload file limits of some 5mb that the best place to place them would be in templates, whilst understanding that they were not templates.
    I would have liked to post the full template however it was greater that 6.5mb

Quote Originally Posted by PHILIP WHITTAKER View Post
    I would welcome your exact advice on what to do with these images to make them more available.
    I am having difficulty with compromising my files whilst maintaining high quality images and thought that due to upload file limits of some 5mb that the best place to place them would be in templates, whilst understanding that they were not templates.
    Go to this thread and grab the packer. Steve is a great help. It is very useful and easy.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ghlight=packer

And if worse gets to worse, try to zip what you have.

By the way, the embossed roses are really beautiful - great job.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILIP WHITTAKER View Post
    BLESS you Philip!! This is always difficult!! SORRY!..We typically try to downsize to 8x8 size for templates..They do convert well most times to 12x12 size if needed.. And like Mag said..the embellishment packer is SUPER..and most of us put our paper scraps in there too..The papers are GORGEOUS but I can see using that blwhitegray rose for TEXTURE in your shapes folder..and get nice effect from that angle as well.. The pictures you downloaded easily uploaded using SAVE image AS!! THAT WAS GREAT!! This all can be very frustrating!! Hang TOUGH!! YOu are doing GREAT!!! I think the limit on the embellishment packer is 5mb..but you would be surprised how much you can get into one sometimes!!LOL!!

HUGS!! REALLY appreciate all your efforts!!