+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Eyes Stars

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire, England
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    They are awesome
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Thanks so much for the info
    I noticed when I clicked on the pictures (Papers) they were named and were a png file, but when I saved them it saved them as a bmp file. Will that make any difference when I use them on my pages.
    I don't know much about all these different types of files
    thanks
    peggy

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70

    Default

    You have been such a big help in downloading these embellishments!!
    Can I impose on you for one more question
    When I try and download a template
    I click on the smt. file and then click open - then I get an error message telling me Import Error
    The specified file does not exist
    What is the problem
    thanks
    peggy
    I have been able to download the templates in the past

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peggy View Post
    Thanks so much for the info
    I noticed when I clicked on the pictures (Papers) they were named and were a png file, but when I saved them it saved them as a bmp file. Will that make any difference when I use them on my pages.
    I don't know much about all these different types of files
    thanks
    peggy
    Peggy they should be left as png files. I do not think they will work on scrapbook max

    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst




  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peggy View Post
    You have been such a big help in downloading these embellishments!!
    Can I impose on you for one more question
    When I try and download a template
    I click on the smt. file and then click open - then I get an error message telling me Import Error
    The specified file does not exist
    What is the problem
    thanks
    peggy
    I have been able to download the templates in the past
    try leaving a message in discussions for desmond.

    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst




  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70

    Default

    How can I save them as png files
    I didn't see an option - bmp was the only option I had
    thanks
    peggy

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peggy View Post
    How can I save them as png files
    I didn't see an option - bmp was the only option I had
    thanks
    peggy
    did you see if there is a drop arrow next to it.Mine does.

    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst




  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peggy View Post
    How can I save them as png files
    I didn't see an option - bmp was the only option I had
    thanks
    peggy
    did you see if there is a drop arrow next to it.Mine does.

    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst




  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    36

    Wink

    Thanks heaps for the stars... they will come in handy when I do up a celebration page or star of the week page.. luv them and some of the papers as well

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Thanks for the falling stars and the papers, they are great. I wish all your dreams come true !! oxox

Similar Threads

  1. Stars & Sunflowers QP
    By lilbinkey in forum Embellishments
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 04:00 AM
  2. Dancing with the Stars Results??
    By kristyc1994 in forum NSBR
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:33 AM
  3. Stars and Stripes
    By stitches in forum New Releases
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:53 PM
  4. Eyes New Toy
    By eye in forum Embellishments
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 05:57 AM
  5. Motion Stars
    By lynspride in forum Embellishments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts