• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Question Regarding Papers Vs Templates

I have noticed that lately we've been getting some nice papers that are being shared as templates. How do we change those extensions? For the life of me, I have tried and it just doesn't work. I would prefer these to install as Papers and Not Templates. An Example is there are a lot of Military/Army papers and also some sports. Can I move to the other folder and change the extension? If so, HOW?

Any Help would be appreciated.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

You can open it the template, then Publish as JPG. Save the file and then delete the template. Easy as pie!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

OH Yeah

That does sound easy!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Marian, you are a genius! I was wondering about that same thing!!
        Julie

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

Open the template then save it as a scrapbook then you get a folder with all the elements in it. The paper should be in there.

My Documents > ScrapbookMax! > Projects > "Scrapbook name" [what ever it may be] > Resources > Autoplay > Images ...... everything you have put in that scrapbook should be there even if you deleted the paper/element/photo etc
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Hey Muma

The templates that I was refering to have nothing on them! There's nothing to get off of them. Who ever posted them, posted them as a template .smt extensition. They are papers not templates.

!

nie

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
              Layout Whiz
              • Dec 2006

so what happens when you open the template in sbm? do you get the paper as a background?
              Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Just Paper

It is just the paper. Nothing else. I would prefer just selecting and pullig in the papers and keep them stored in my paper files. I also received a nice collection of Velvet papers that was also formated with the .smt I finally had to delete all of them because it was a lot more waiting for them all to load.

!

nie

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

You can open it the template, then Publish as JPG. Save the file and then delete the template. Easy as pie!

This works just great Onie, I do that with mine. Just put the JPG that you published in your background folder.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Ahhhh Haaaa! So thats how its done!! Marion what would we do without you!! I had papers in there too, but had to delete cause I didnt know how to do that! But NOW I know, so I wont have to do that any more! Thank god I saved them on a cd, now I can bring them back and make them papers! whewwwww learn something new everyday in here!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                    X