+ Reply to Thread

Default Question Regarding Papers Vs Templates

I have noticed that lately we've been getting some nice papers that are being shared as templates. How do we change those extensions? For the life of me, I have tried and it just doesn't work. I would prefer these to install as Papers and Not Templates. An Example is there are a lot of Military/Army papers and also some sports. Can I move to the other folder and change the extension? If so, HOW?

Any Help would be appreciated.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

You can open it the template, then Publish as JPG. Save the file and then delete the template. Easy as pie!

Default OH Yeah

That does sound easy!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Smile

Marian, you are a genius! I was wondering about that same thing!!
    Julie

Open the template then save it as a scrapbook then you get a folder with all the elements in it. The paper should be in there.

My Documents > ScrapbookMax! > Projects > "Scrapbook name" [what ever it may be] > Resources > Autoplay > Images ...... everything you have put in that scrapbook should be there even if you deleted the paper/element/photo etc
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Default Hey Muma

The templates that I was refering to have nothing on them! There's nothing to get off of them. Who ever posted them, posted them as a template .smt extensition. They are papers not templates.

!

nie

so what happens when you open the template in sbm? do you get the paper as a background?
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Exclamation Just Paper

It is just the paper. Nothing else. I would prefer just selecting and pullig in the papers and keep them stored in my paper files. I also received a nice collection of Velvet papers that was also formated with the .smt I finally had to delete all of them because it was a lot more waiting for them all to load.

!

nie

You can open it the template, then Publish as JPG. Save the file and then delete the template. Easy as pie!

This works just great Onie, I do that with mine. Just put the JPG that you published in your background folder.

Ahhhh Haaaa! So thats how its done!! Marion what would we do without you!! I had papers in there too, but had to delete cause I didnt know how to do that! But NOW I know, so I wont have to do that any more! Thank god I saved them on a cd, now I can bring them back and make them papers! whewwwww learn something new everyday in here!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin