Lost original store purchase - any way to retrieve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Lost original store purchase - any way to retrieve?

Is there any way to rescue previously purchased items from the store...since you discovered a way to find out what we had purchased
    I have had to do a fresh install coz my lappy had a nervous breakdown and although I had backed up my folders it didn't save my SBM stuff I obviously didn't manage to transfer it out correctly into a folder.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

This is spooky, I was looking to see if this had been seen. I entitled it 'Yahoo,Desmond'. There is no way I put that title! How did this happen????????
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

dodododododododo... You are now entering the TWILIGHT ZONE! Sorry Eng I cant help with that problem! I thought you really wanted to get Desmonds Attention! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

I did Crops, I did LOL. That is why I put the word YOU in the post as he found out how to see previous orders! It is very weird. I have a really bad memory but I know I put Yahoo Desmond as it was for his attention. I tell you I wish I knew how it changed the title to a question, I'd sell the software programme and make a mint !

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Hi there!

I actually changed the title. When we (moderators) are going through questions, it is much easier to keep track of questions with specific headings that suggest what your question is. I've noticed that there have been a lot of "Desmond" questions lately - it starts to get hard to keep track of what the questions are when there is no description in the title; plus, I was worried that other moderators and folks around here may start simply avoiding "Desmond" threads when they might actually be able to help (maybe sometimes, even faster.Desmond - though quite a superman - is often busy with many projects).

Having said all this, I realize that I haven't answered your particular question! We are looking into though, and will get back to you soon!

Hope that solves and explains the mystery!

Karin

Comment

• Desmond
            Resident Geek
            • Jan 2006

Hello,

As a general rule of thumb, we don't provide replacement download instructions for content purchased in the store. That's why it's very important to back up .smb / .smt files when you download them.

With that being said, I don't expect you to purchase the same content a second time, so i'll see about getting you some fresh links (send an email to desmond[at]scrapbookmax[dot]com, and i'll do my best!).

For those "non-*eng*'s" reading this, please note that your purchase entitles you to a single download of the content you purchased, it does not entitle you to future downloads of the same content. If you need replacement links, email support[at]scrapbookmax[dot]com and we'll do our best to help you out ... but there are no guarentees (for example, we may not have access to a particular pack, the pack has changed since your purchase, or we may not be able to locate your original order).

Thanks!
            Desmond.

P.S. While I definitely encourage you to post questions like this in the public forum (with proper titles!!!) so that other users can benefit, if you need to get my attention privately, please send me a PM. I'll see those before I see threads with my name in them.
            |

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
              Hello,

As a general rule of thumb, we don't provide replacement download instructions for content purchased in the store. That's why it's very important to back up .smb / .smt files when you download them.

With that being said, I don't expect you to purchase the same content a second time, so i'll see about getting you some fresh links (send an email to desmond[at]scrapbookmax[dot]com, and i'll do my best!).

For those "non-*eng*'s" reading this, please note that your purchase entitles you to a single download of the content you purchased, it does not entitle you to future downloads of the same content. If you need replacement links, email support[at]scrapbookmax[dot]com and we'll do our best to help you out ... but there are no guarentees (for example, we may not have access to a particular pack, the pack has changed since your purchase, or we may not be able to locate your original order).

Thanks!
              Desmond.

P.S. While I definitely encourage you to post questions like this in the public forum (with proper titles!!!) so that other users can benefit, if you need to get my attention privately, please send me a PM. I'll see those before I see threads with my name in them.
              Oh Karin, thank goodness, I thought I was going cuckoo and la la at the same time. My kids just said I was LOL (I'll remember that )

Desmond, I'll pm you soon, thanks. I do need very simple instructions of how to save the SBM stuff that automatically loads itself in there! I thought I had but obviously not

Comment

• Desmond
                Resident Geek
                • Jan 2006

You should only have to back up a couple locations.

Content Packs go here:
                Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery

Templates Go Here:
                My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Templates

Desmond.
                |

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                  You should only have to back up a couple locations.

Content Packs go here:
                  Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery

Templates Go Here:
                  My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Templates

Desmond.
                  Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X