X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Free Store Template when you post Here

I've got a great offer for you going until the end of May..
    If you post PAGES from any TWO templates of Mine that you have purchased in the SBM Add ON store ..I will give you a FREE download of ONE OTHER ITEM of Mine in the store. The offer applies to only products by -MOONBEAM / Deanne ..
    If you post here -YOU pick WHATEVER single item you like in the store and it is yours FREE .. it does not even have to be equal price... You can buy, or have already bought in the past , ANY of my templates or booster packs and if you post what you have done with them here .. then tell me what Item you want from the store by emailing me ..any price and it's yours, FREE!!! I will send you the free download link

So in summary
    1. If you have 2 of my templates and post your work here you can get a new template FREE
    2. They can be ones you have already purchased or you can buy 2 new ones and post them
    3. post at least 1 page from each Template
    4. State the NAME of the template from the store

Feel free to re-arrange them and add your touches .. I want to see what you do with them
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-26-2007, 07:58 AM.
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

....How many entries are we allowed???LOL..I've got TONS of your templates!!!Picked two of my favorite sets..but I have at least 10 favorites!!..Love the Wedgewood blue set and the My GARDEN set you have and more........++++++ but those are the ones I've got for you here!! YES!! Where's my freebie..hand outstretched, greedy fingers showing!!!

HUGS girl!!! You didn't say designers not included!!! Me want MOONBEAM TEMPLATE!! Me TEMPLATE MONSTER!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Those are beautiful Wonder! I will have to check into this.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Here's one: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...11306&cat=1703
        TFL
        Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Here's another one:

Julie

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
            ....How many entries are we allowed???LOL..I've got TONS of your templates!!!Picked two of my favorite sets..but I have at least 10 favorites!!..Love the Wedgewood blue set and the My GARDEN set you have and more........++++++ but those are the ones I've got for you here!! YES!! Where's my freebie..hand outstretched, greedy fingers showing!!!

HUGS girl!!! You didn't say designers not included!!! Me want MOONBEAM TEMPLATE!! Me TEMPLATE MONSTER!!!

Hey there AW! Thats cool! I never thought of designers but you are welcome as well.I can't believe anyone would buy more than 2 of my templates LOL..But seeing you have been "good to me" by buying them.. there is no limit!! You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours! For every 2 you post you can have a free one for sure...
            I'm stressing now - my biggest problem is going to be finding time to Locate the templates you guys select as a freebie ( I dont keep them on my puter but all on CD's Now) and finding time to upload them to the sharing site LOL

So for the 2 you posted please email me with your selection for freebie from the store and I will upload it and then send you the download link as soon as I can get it done. Thanks so much for your support Template Monster

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
              Oh Maggie May...in my template... she is such a gorgeous looking Dog! I love her.Thanks for posting them Julie..

Please email me and let me know what you want as your freebie from the store.

PLEASE NOTE: DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR YOUR REWARD!!!WHEN YOU POST YOUR 2 TEMPLATES EMAIL ME AS WELL WITH WHAT YOU WANT FROM THE STORE .. HAVE A LOOK AROUND THE STORE FIRST AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND TELL ME SO I CAN UPLOAD IT FOR YOU AND SEND YOU THE FREE LINK

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

Oh, I love the Lilac Lady kit! It's beautiful. Here's a layout: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1&limit=recent
                Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Here's another layout - this time I used Green Plum and Trompe l'Oeil!

TFL!
                  Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                    Digi Sage
                    • May 2006

Here's page 2 made with Green Plum and Trompe l'Oeil! Hope you like them!
                    Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                      Digi Sage
                      • May 2006

OMG! I'm really scrapping right now before I have to disconnect the computer! Hope you guys don't get tired of seeing all these layouts! Here's another layout using Moonbeam's gorgeous Lady Lilac!
                      Julie

Comment

• workingjo3
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Sep 2006

I love your templates. It seems every time I purchase a booster pack from the store I have to buy atleast one of yours. There are times that I need a page in a hurry and dont have time to move and change items. Its great that I can just drop in my photos add text and print. Here are 2 pages I made of my brother and his family.

Using your Family Gems template, I made : http://tinyurl.com/yq4h6m
                        And using your Lollypop and lime, I made : http://tinyurl.com/ynlf3d

You have so many great templates, its really hard to choose. However, hard is not impossible. LOL I choose, Gingham Check Templates #133

Thanks Jo

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

Hi Workingjo.. I love how they look with your photos..thanks for your "Custom" and your comments. Check your Private messages.. I have put the link to you selkection of Check gingham there for you.
                          IF you have any more in your library of mine .. feel free to post.. there is no limit..FOR EVRY 2 YOU HAVE BOUGHT AND POST I WILL GIVE YOU A FREE ONE OF YOUR CHOICE...
                          Hope you like the Check gingham freebie
                          Thanks again for your custom in the store

Comment

• workingjo3
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Sep 2006

I got the template with no problem. And used it right away. Check this out.

Thnaks, Jo

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

Today's Daily dose of Moonbeam templates from late years 108 page Family Nana Album..

Deep Rose Template
                              and Hydrangea Heaven Template..

LOVE them!!

Comment

Working...
                              X