+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Moonbeam... Well, I thought you just wanted to post the images in the gallery, not as a template. This won't work as a template. Sorry. And the reason the zip file will not reduce the size much, it's because the compression in Max is so good, zipping it will only make it convenient, not much smaller.

So if you want to post it as a template, you cannot export them as images.

Granny

........... ............
    Sorry! I'll get it eventually girls ( I hope)
    I have to go to work today and I have to do the ironing this morning before I go so I may not get a chance until tonight ( here in Australia - so you will all be tucked in bed by then in the U.S.)

Moonbeam... How can you iron standing on your head? Don't the clothes still in the basket fall all over the place?

Granny

Exclamation For "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" Request

This was asked for so I found it! Sorry, but I lost the members name requesting, when I tried to search and copy the darn thing. I never have figured out how to post a link a thread in the forum.

Well, I hope this does what you needed because it's got all the tools in it. This LAYOUT was done by MoonBeam!

Moonbeam, it sounds like you are PUBLISHING your files as images instead of EXPORTING them as templates.

I feel your pain on the file size issue...what I have done is copy 1 or 2 pages at a time into a new scrapbook file, then export the new file as a template. Sometimes mine are still too big, so what I do is switch out the photos I have in there for low res generic photos (email size or camera phone size works well, 100 kb or less) before I export. Even though I choose the "remove photos" box, when I put photos with smaller file size in, it makes the template fit under 5 mb! (I'm not that much of a computer geek, so I don't know why!)

I hope this helps, your work is so wonderful and we'd all love to be able to use it!

yes moonbeam same here they are beautifull and i would love to user them
    thanks moonbeam your so creative!

If I ever get around to doing albums on my bathroom or kitchen renovations, this will come in handy. Thanks