+ Reply to Thread

Default cd arrived thanks folks that was so quick took

less than a week to get here in the uk. now to go play.
    susannah

Yeehoo!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default I'm jealous

I have a real dumb question....... Where are the CD's being mailed from? Sounds like it's overseas (not from US)! I'm amazed at how quick some are arriving! Okay, I'm still be patient here, it's only been a week.

Oh Canada!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

OnieRN - Where are you located? The software is shipped out using postal mail from Canada (but we are setting up a distribution center in the USA that will be going online in June). Usually it takes 7-10 business days to get the software CD-ROM in the US, Canada and UK, or a bit longer in other more faraway places like Australia! Of course, it is the mail system and sometimes delays can occur, especially around busy mail times like Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Smile My Location

I'm located in El Paso, TX USA. So, I will probably be getting my CD any day now!