X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beginner
    • Jul 2006

Mary

Hi I am confused as I can not get a picture to download on to your Gallery I have tried the instructions and it all goes O.k up to step 8 then it says it has worked but no picture arrives please help as I am a real novice when it comes to computers: yes I am
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

hi mary

firstly welcome to scrapbook max

i find the same happens to me when i try to upload full size files....when you publish your file save it as either medium or email/web size and it should upload fine then

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

Hi and welcome, I have only just started uploading to the gallery and I had problems at first, but I just did as angelwithin suggested and changed the file size to medium. I have had no problems since. Hope you enjoy your time here I know I am

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Hi and welcome to SBM. If you follow Fiona's advice you shouldn't have any problems. Hope you otherwise enjoy it here. It is a great place to be.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Hello and welcome. Hope you've managed it. Do let us know
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Welcome to SBM

Glad to have you join us! You've already received all the help to resolve your problem but if for any reason it doesn't work, DO LET US KNOW! This group is very proactive at making sure everyone is up and going!

Glad to have you with us! Will be looking forward to seeing thos layouts in the gallery!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Hello Mary and welcome to the SBM family..glad to have you and looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing your work in the gallery...hope you have your problem worked out but if not.. just let us know and someone will help you work it out..we were all newbies at one time so we understand..just keep on asking till it gets fixed
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• TerryW
                • Apr 2007

Welcome Mary,

It's good to have you aboard - 'Happy Scrapping'

Kind regards,
                Terry.
                My buddies are:
                Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
                Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
                Some of them are hard.
                It never seems to last long enough.
                No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Hi, Mary!!!!!

Welcome girl, e always an immense pleasure to receive new members in this community, I am certain that it is magic with this place ok,

You made very well, always that it will have some doubts, appeals to members that it will be will have somebody stops it to help, with much affection ok

kisses

Comment

• mh51
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Jul 2006

Just seen Beginner's LO in the Gallery..... I think she's still having 'teething' problems so until she's able to sort herself out ~ here it is.....

Hope I'm not out of order doing this?????????

Comment

• Beginner
                      • Jul 2006

beginner

A big Thank you to
                      MH51, Rosana briyo,Terry W,Jazziel,OnnieRW,*eng*, nanwu, Fiona Angel within for making me wllcome and advise given Mary

Comment

• mh51
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Jul 2006

Your VERY welcome Mary ~ let's see more of your LOs & don't be afraid to ask questions.
                        Someone is ALWAYS willing to help.

Comment

• Beginner
                          • Jul 2006

Mary

Hi I ordered the133 shapes grab bag with 5 other items I received all the others on a download but cannot get the grab bag it downloads but not in scrapbookmax and it is on my desk top and It wont open as i t say's invalid file please advise any one thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X