• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Prayer request

My Mom passed away today and I'm going to WV for her funeral and to be with my Dad and my sister. I'd really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm hurting and so is the rest of my family. Mom was 88 and had been sick for a long time. She went fast and didn't suffer which is a blessing. My Dad and my sister were with her. We know she's at peace now but it's still hard and we'll miss her so much. Thank you.
    sigpic
  • Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

Oh Linda. My heart and prayers are with you right now. Losing someone so close is so hard, even when it is for the better. My grandfather passed away some years ago. I grew up living in my grandparents house so it was like losing a father. He had also been sick and went silently while sleeping.... but it was still hard. I know that your mother is much happier now and is with your family as you mourn. Take comfort in our Heavenly Father, and know that she is in good hands.

Love and prayers.
    Tina
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

My deepest sympathy Linda..there are no words to ease your pain...no one knows but you how much and how badly you hurt..just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..I am glad that she went fast and peaceful...for that you can be thankful..a big hugg for you from me..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Linda, so sorry about your loss. I lost my dad a couple of years ago and my Grandma 2 months ago. I know how much you hurt and I hurt for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

Linda, rest assured that you & your family with be with ALL of us and in our prayers through these difficult days.
          God Bless.
          Mary

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Thinking of you. I haven't lost a parent yet, but my grandparenta paid a huge part in my life, they brought me up, my Mum had TB so I know the pain of losing someone close. I hope those overwheming feelings of grief are helped by all the wonderful memories you have. Scrapbook Max is full of memories and stories so we all have a common bond, we wanmake sure our memories are preserved and talk about the good and bad times with each other. Take care and we will all be thinking of you.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

My prayers are with you Linda. I lost my dad 2 years ago (he had been sick for about 20years) but it still didn't make the loss any less when he finally passed even though it was a blessing for him. Thinking of you

WendyB

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

my deepest sympathies to you and your family at this sad time xxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Warm TEDDY BEAR thoughts are with you LINDA!! So sorry for your loss!! Glad you let us know what you are going through!! You have a family here!! Care about you!!!! BIGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS GIRL!!!

Comment

• Lisa S
                    • Jul 2006

Linda,
                    I am so sorry. There are really no words to say to take away the pain you are feeling. Just know that we are indeed praying for you to help you through this difficult time.
                    Lisa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Oh Linda, I am soooo sorry! May it help in some way to know that your SBM family is thinking and praying for you and your family. Sending you tons of hugs{{{{{{Liinda}}}}}} xoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost my dad in January, so I understand how you feel. He was 87, but death is not welcome at any age. Glad she went peacefully. I will keep you in my prayers, and be assure that if we all could, we would be right there today to give you big hugs. We are with you in spirit, thought.

Agape,

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• TerryW
                          • Apr 2007

The life in the memories our heart holds,
                          Keeps the departed alive in our souls.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Terry.
                          My buddies are:
                          Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
                          Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
                          Some of them are hard.
                          It never seems to last long enough.
                          No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

Linda,

My sympathy and prayers are with you at this time. It is always so difficult to lose one that we love.

Maureen

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Linda I am so sorry you are going through this.I have lost both my parents. My father was killed when I was 8 so I was raised by my darling mum.She too is now gone. I wish you the best and my prayers are with you always.
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X