X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildstorm
    • Feb 2007

last page in 21st scrapbook

This is the last page in my daughter's 21st scrapbook album I have done for her.Page 148. HEHE all this in 2 months. Thank you scrapbook max's family. And as my new family would like to share this page with you.
    Wildstorm
    Attached Files
    Wildstorm
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Oh The Tears....

That page of dedication is so beautiful! I cried as I read your words to your daughter. I know she will treasure this album!

My mom did a book for me when I was a young mother. It was a book that Halmark (I think) put out. It was primarily a book about her and I and some generation things from before us. It wasn't pictures but more journaling. It does have a few pictures in it. To this day, I treasure that book, and believe me, BACK THEN, nothing like what you did for your daughter was even possible.

How are you publishing your album? Are you printing the pages or having it down into a book, CD with music etc? When is she getting the album? And does she know about it yet?

I'm real sentimental and love to hear the details...lol!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Just beautiful. I know what you mean Onie, I wish technology had ben available years ago. I'd have a record of so much more. Things I've given away because of space. I would have photographed it beforehand. I used to think twice before taking film because of the expense.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• skiptothesue
        • Nov 2006

That is so beautiful! I have started doing a book for my daughter who is already 21, but have only done half a dozen pages so far, it's been getting old photos from her Dad's side of the family that's holding me up.. you've just spurred me into action again!
        Cheers

Susan

Comment

• wildstorm
          • Feb 2007

Thank you for your beautiful words. I am driving up to see her on Monday 23 as it is the day of her birthday. I have just finished a dvd for her as a slide show with a 151 pages and set it to music. First song is Stevie Wonders "Isn't she lovely" and then Garth Brooks "buterfly Kisses" as she wouldn't go to sleep when little till she got one from her mum. Next song for when she was becoming and as she was a teenager is Joe Cockers 'You are so beautiful and last song is Keith Uran's "your my better half for her and her fiance. While the last page is being read I have Joe Cocker's song playing again. This is the first time I have done a slide show and I am so pleased with the end result.
          I am now going to do my 24 year old daughter a 21st so she has one to keep and hand down.

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          That page of dedication is so beautiful! I cried as I read your words to your daughter. I know she will treasure this album!

My mom did a book for me when I was a young mother. It was a book that Halmark (I think) put out. It was primarily a book about her and I and some generation things from before us. It wasn't pictures but more journaling. It does have a few pictures in it. To this day, I treasure that book, and believe me, BACK THEN, nothing like what you did for your daughter was even possible.

How are you publishing your album? Are you printing the pages or having it down into a book, CD with music etc? When is she getting the album? And does she know about it yet?

I'm real sentimental and love to hear the details...lol!
          Wildstorm

Comment

• wildstorm
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by skiptothesue View Post
            That is so beautiful! I have started doing a book for my daughter who is already 21, but have only done half a dozen pages so far, it's been getting old photos from her Dad's side of the family that's holding me up.. you've just spurred me into action again!
            Cheers

Susan
            I hope you have as much fun as I did. I am now going to do one for my other daughter who is 24. Wish Scrapbookmas had been around then. But it is now so off I go again.
            Wildstorm

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Thanks So Much!!!!!!!

Oh! THANKS, for the affection, page was wonderful its, thanks a lot for to share with us ok, I loved,

kisses

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

This is beautiful. You did a wonderful job.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2007

That is beautiful, being the mother of two girls (and 3 boys) i had a tear in my eye as I read it great work

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wildstorm
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                    That is beautiful, being the mother of two girls (and 3 boys) i had a tear in my eye as I read it great work
                    Thank you, when I reread it I had a tear or two. I also have sons, two of them, age 29 and 27.
                    Wildstorm

Comment

• henrykuong
                      • Aug 2009

Really great! This is I need. thank all eveyone 4 shared !
                      calcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt
                      immobilier
                      - Taux emprunt immobilier. Comparez les offres d’emprunt immobilier, simulation emprunt immobilier, taux emprunt immobiliercalcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier

Comment

Working...
                      X