Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

I agree with ^^^^^. Some type of ruler would be tops!

I'd also love it if we were able to curve a text box to make it look like Wordart.

I am new and maybe the drop and drag would work but I haven't done that yet...

1. I think that an embellishment tray would be nice. Something like a history tracker so you can go back a few selections and have the same size or color or whatever as earlier to copy or pick from. that way everything could be the same, if you wanted that, in pages of a template for consistancy?
    2. An undo that works more than just once.
    3. Several patterned or printed overlays, like the grunge, with opaque/transparency setting to use on top to change the texture of a paper or shape. Something like textured vellum in white or black leaf print on transparent background. Then the next layer would show through but adjustable so that you can find the right level of opaque pattern, and adjustable in size in all directions?
    Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Rochelle View Post
    I agree with ^^^^^. Some type of ruler would be tops!

I'd also love it if we were able to curve a text box to make it look like Wordart.

I just discovered that there is a ruler.

Default Select storage location default

I really hope the next edition can fulfill my "one" wish. I would like to choose where my embies and papers are stored. I had to start using an external hard drive because of the amount of stuff I collected and created. Sure I can browse to get to the stuff now, but it would be a lot easier to designate F drive my default storage.

Quote Originally Posted by juliehclark View Post
    hey! Let's start a thread where everyone lists their TOP THREE WISHES of things that SBM could do (as in what we'd like to see in the next upgrade)

Julie's 3 SBM wishes:
    1. AN ERASER! (Do you realize how big of a deal that would be???)
    2. For the hue / saturation / lightness etc sliders to show you a preview of the changes before you click apply
    3. To be able to "clear image" and have it be transparent so that when you published to images you could publish as a .png and make your own transparent space quickpages!
    I agree with 1 and 2, but I it already does #3. You check remove photographs when you export a template.
    Eraser and hue are big deals! More flexibility in the crop function --- like a magic wand would be great too.

actually - it does clear the image but it makes a placeholder to double click and insert another image.

I would like a transparent space and then when you export it, you can have the option of making it a .png with a transparent area.

Picky, huh?

Please visit my SBM store!

Default It's been a long time....

Since we've had an update! They usually come out with one before now. I think the last add on was when they introduced the Wedding edition!

Any idea when we will get an update? I would vote for being about to tell the program where to save stuff too. I too am using an external hard drive. I would rather send it there! The other thing I would like is to be able to preset our default setting for page size! Rather than having to change every page from 8x8 to my size of 11 1/2 x 8.

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default An Eraser would be heaven....

I am very new (haven't even gotten my cd's yet... and I am coming off of PSP - but I love the look and ease of SBM -
    If I had 3 wishes though....I would wish for
    >The eraser (omg...that would be so awesome)
    >auto preview of effects changes so you don't have to hit "apply" each time
    >shadow variance (I put all my elements through a double drop shadow script in PSP so when I use them in SBM they have a more realistic shadow)

I love this program though and hope that it continues to improve...but I sure wouldn't want it to get as complicated as some of them out there. That's the beauty of it...

Please keep SBM easy to use! Some of these improvements sound complicated. I have PSE5 and it is just too complicated for me. To the powers that be, please keep it simple!!!

I like all the suggestions made so far. One thing I would like is to be able to click on a embie and find out where I got it. Sometimes I use things in several different folders and can't remember what came from where....