Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default my 3 sbm wishes:

hey! Let's start a thread where everyone lists their TOP THREE WISHES of things that SBM could do (as in what we'd like to see in the next upgrade)

Julie's 3 SBM wishes:
    1. AN ERASER! (Do you realize how big of a deal that would be???)
    2. For the hue / saturation / lightness etc sliders to show you a preview of the changes before you click apply
    3. To be able to "clear image" and have it be transparent so that when you published to images you could publish as a .png and make your own transparent space quickpages!

Please visit my SBM store!

Thumbs up Fantastic idea Julie!!

My desire and that we could to cut round oval, and not only square

Only this I do not remember myself now of more something that could be modified

Thanks idea Julie, exelent ok

kisses

It is a great idea Julie! Though I don't think I can come up with 3 things I would change in the program (at least not that haven't already been mentioned! It is AMAZINGLY well though out.

I would like a duplicate function. I know that I can copy and paste an item... but that is a whole extra key stroke! lol

Also I would benefit from being able to use layers. However that might blow the user friendliness of it for anyone who hasn't used layers before. So nice... but a little hard to figure out. So I would have no hard feelings if I never saw this come about. The SMB software is so well done! These people know what they are doing and I am sure will only make changes that will benefit the majority of their consumers.

Great work SMB

Oh Julie an ERASER!!!! PLEASE!!! I put that down when I first started using SBM.. it's the only thing that I REALLY miss on this programme! the others would be "nice" but oooohhhh for that ERASER....lol

Julie,

I think the programme is just excellent - after all I did purchase this over every other scrapping programme I trialed. There is another thread I started in an effort to understand what's involved to incorporate changes and I now understand that it is anything but simple. I do all my editing in a photo editing programme so the changes I would wish for would only be those regarding PAGE COMPILATION.

1 - Auto-save.
    2 - Shadow adjustment.
    3 - Something someone else wanted.

Regards,
    Terry.

1. No screen at the beginning
    2. Ability to put 'Made by ......' and not have the SBM screen shot at the end of a cd.
    3. A colour changer that changes to the true colour wanted.

Thank you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

1. Ability to "Change Effects" on all items.
    2. Ability to pull an item to an outside program like Adobe to make other adjustments. (You can, but it is a long process to do it).
    3. I requested this in a separate link, but it was never addressed. When you are viewing the gallery and you go to the 7 day, 14 day etc.. view, and make a comment you have to go back to the begginning, select 7 or 14 day view. After you make another comment. you have to start all over again.

It would be nice if it would just come back to where you left off. (Hope that made sense).
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wink Eng!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    1. No screen at the beginning
    2. Ability to put 'Made by ......' and not have the SBM screen shot at the end of a cd.
    3. A colour changer that changes to the true colour wanted.

Thank you
    HI, Eng. In case that it does not want none pge at the beginning when to open its Scrap, that to appear screen opened with all works, you simply of a click it are of the screen e later click ok, thus it it opens blank, I wait helped it you

kisses

Default For Rosana

Quote Originally Posted by rosana brito View Post
    My desire and that we could to cut round oval, and not only square

Only this I do not remember myself now of more something that could be modified

Thanks idea Julie, exelent ok

kisses
    Rosanna here are some basic photo shapes. Round and oval etc. Put these in your shapes folder and then you can use them for rounds and ovals.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ghlight=shapes

Smile

I just wish we could format inside a journaling box! If we could do that - wow! That would include changing the font, size, color and full justification in one box! I have no idea how much work it would take to make the journaling more sophisticated - probably lots - but that's my biggest wish for SBM!!

The user-friendly part of SBM is what has made it so wonderful! I don't know if better journaling options would tamper with that?!
    Julie