• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Stick People Party (from knzus)

Got the idea from the stick people the grandkids and I were drawing the last time they were here. This was fun to make...have used it several times already. Hope you all enjoy it. Get it here - http://bullercarmichael.com/heartofknzus.php (template of 2 pages also available).

Oh -- Crops might like a certain party hat that I included...*grin*
    Attached Files
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
    Got the idea from the stick people the grandkids and I were drawing the last time they were here. This was fun to make...have used it several times already. Hope you all enjoy it. Get it here - http://bullercarmichael.com/heartofknzus.php (template of 2 pages also available).

Oh -- Crops might like a certain party hat that I included...*grin*
    Ooooooooh yes Crops will love that! Thank you again, thats another great gift
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

oooo this so nice thank you
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• normajean
        • Apr 2007

so cute, thank you
        Francesca

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

OOOH I like these, thanks Diana
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!! You are the BESTEST!!!! Thanks BIG TIME!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Heh-heh, I knew you'd like that...I had really begun the kit a day or two after you came back from lalaland...I mean Disney, LOL...and that's what gave me the idea for the MM ears. Hmmm...maybe I could do a MM kit.....I dunno, that sounds kinda tough.....maybe apes with MM ears...Oh I dunno. LOL
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

Thanks a Heap! These are AWESOME! I have been playing with them all morning...they gave me an idea...make a movie scrapbook and have the stick peeps turn the pages...maybe I will work on that....NEXT year lol.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Linda
                  Layout Whiz
                  • May 2006

I like this; it's so cute; thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2007

I loved all your layouts wow! I haven't started making my own stuff yet, I'm still trying to convince my other half that I need a program like Photo shop pro or photo shop elements, but he just doesn't get. but thanks for sharing your wonderful work, I hope a can recipricate one of these days

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                    X