+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Template: Mask

Default Template: Mask

I have enjoyed the masks that everyone has posted so much that I thought I would try my hand at creating one this morning. I took a layout that I had already done and changed it. I did the the page two different ways by deleting and rearranging things.

My husband purchased Photoshop for me, but I have not yet learned how to do shapes and embellishments, so there aren't any on the mask. It is my first mask and my first template, so I apologize in advance if it isn't up to the usual standards.

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    The inspiration for my scrapbooks.

Quote Originally Posted by desiab View Post
    I have enjoyed the masks that everyone has posted so much that I thought I would try my hand at creating one this morning. I took a layout that I had already done and changed it. I did the the page two different ways by deleting and rearranging things.

My husband purchased Photoshop for me, but I have not yet learned how to do shapes and embellishments, so there aren't any on the mask. It is my first mask and my first template, so I apologize in advance if it isn't up to the usual standards.

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.

Thanks for looking.
    Wow, wonderful. I have photoshop and I haven't learnt how to do anything
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Desiab! great job thank you so much for sharing with us your mask
    i enjoy to splay iwth the masks, of others,lol !!!
    thanks again
    wendy

THIS IS FANTASTIC and just your FIRST??WOWOW!! You are ON YOUR WAY!! I get so tickled to see folks doing these!! They are soooooo wonderful and save mega hard drive space!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!

Thankyou for sharing

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

wonderful job, thankyou for sharing x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks so much.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thumbs up

Wow! This is your first?! It's great! I'm in awe - I haven't tried to make one yet!
    Julie

Yipppeee, MASKS... lol, Like Wonder I'm so glad to see someone else getting stuck in.. this is AMAZING for your first time!! Keep them coming, we all love them! Great job!

Great job; thanks for sharing!