+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A Message Regarding Scrapsville

I have gained access to Scrapsville - thank you for doing your best from your end - it is certainly appreciated as I can understand that you must be very busy keeping things oiled - again my thanks for your involvement.

To the RABBLE - I'm sorry not to have been very responsive over the past few days but I have been quite unwell and laying low - it happens now and then unfortunately and I have learned over the years that the best thing is simply to keep out of everyone's way and hide. These are the times you all need to learn to appreciate - Terry's absences!

I'm heading to Scrapsville later tonight, hoping my care package has not been scavenged by the monkeys! Can I take up residence in that abandoned shack just outside of town - looks like a nice little 'fixer'.

I hope my avatar hasn't scared too many away!

KR's TerryW.

Good to see you back on Terry. Sorry you have been a bit under the weather, but you are right just take it easy and that helps to get better. Dem apes took your basket and a lot more has been going on there. You will have to check it out!!

Hello,

Glad to hear it! Do you know what the problem was? Or what specifically you did that fixed it?

Desmond.

Desmond you took the words right out of my mouth! I too was wondering what the problem was and how you fixed it.
    Sorry you were feeling under the weather! Take it easy and hide all you want! If we want you I am sure we will find you somewhere! LOL
    Hope your feeling bettter soon!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thumbs up Ei Terry!!!!!!

Terry, I liked it its to avatar it keeps it ok, I was same feeling lack of words amiable that you in it dedicates but now we will know where it finds it ok

kisses

Sorry you're a little under par Terry. Dr Marion is on call. Eye and Onie are on duty as well so you will be taken good care of. See you later in Scrapsville. I'll make sure that they give you get a bedbath
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Sorry you're a little under par Terry. Dr Marion is on call. Eye and Onie are on duty as well so you will be taken good care of. See you later in Scrapsville. I'll make sure that they give you get a bedbath

Uhhhh................

Hey, Terry, sorry you don't feel well. I told you to stay away from the fountain in the middle of the night. It gets cold here at Scrapsville.

The basquet was not taken by the apes, Jazz put it away until you can claim it, cause she knew those rotten critters would try to steal it.

About the shack.... Hmmmmm.... Yeah, I guess so. Being that it's you and you're willing to fix it and all, be can work out a reasonable 50 year loan at a low 29% adjustable interest rate. But don't worry, it very seldom goes over the 72% interest mark, and being that you're getting the thing at such a low price of $450,988.00, you should be able to afford the payments with no problem at all. I forget who the bank manager is, he just moved here himself. I'm sure he will walk you through the paper work first thing Monday morning.

If you change your mind about the shack, I got something even better I can show you.

Anyhow, glad you're back with us and please take care.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Hey, Terry, sorry you don't feel well. I told you to stay away from the fountain in the middle of the night. It gets cold here at Scrapsville.

The basquet was not taken by the apes, Jazz put it away until you can claim it, cause she knew those rotten critters would try to steal it.

About the shack.... Hmmmmm.... Yeah, I guess so. Being that it's you and you're willing to fix it and all, be can work out a reasonable 50 year loan at a low 29% adjustable interest rate. But don't worry, it very seldom goes over the 72% interest mark, and being that you're getting the thing at such a low price of $450,988.00, you should be able to afford the payments with no problem at all. I forget who the bank manager is, he just moved here himself. I'm sure he will walk you through the paper work first thing Monday morning.

If you change your mind about the shack, I got something even better I can show you.

Anyhow, glad you're back with us and please take care.

Wow granny...I sure am glad I bought that old shack at a tax sale a while back..I stand to make a BIG profit at that price...thanks for helping me out there...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

[QUOTE=TerryW;48477] To the RABBLE - I'm sorry not to have been very responsive over the past few days but I have been quite unwell and laying low - it happens now and then unfortunately and I have learned over the years that the best thing is simply to keep out of everyone's way and hide. These are the times you all need to learn to appreciate - Terry's absences! QUOTE]
    Sorry you are not feeling well..you take care and get back when you feel better..just dont stay gone to long or us old mother hens will start worrying about you...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/