• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Ei Girls!!

The times the being human being, he commits each barbarity that not of the one it stops in to assimilate , for what? I I am infuriated with these attitudes inexplicable, e it would like to leave here my regret, all Americans, e them to say that only God he can he comforts them
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

what a beautiful page Rosana..there is a great sadness over American today because of this senseless tragedy...only by our faith can we cope..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Rosana, That is so beautiful. It is a very sad day here. A day of mourning for all those who so innocently lost their lives.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Girl!!

Girls these attitudes demented that I do not admit, as a so dull being can, to coexist to the side of people that it has objectives in the life, that is there fighting to be somebody in this world, I confess that being of the part of the policy not if that it would make if me it came across with a citizen as this, I feel for familiar I feel for the people American who as much suffers with these people dull that she invades your Paiz, they forgive me the relief, I am not generalizing why many exist people wonderful good, with exelentes intentions but unfortunatelly also exist but I am exactly infuriated, rebelled ok

One fort I hug to all of the deep one of the heart!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Thanks Rosana!

Love, Marion

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

That's beautiful Rosana, we are all in shock in England. Children are not safe in school anymore, it's very hard to take in. What has happened to this world. The young lost their lives in wars fighting for their country which is tragic enough but now you have to say goodbye in the morning as though it were your last, even if you just leave for school. I remember walking home in tears after rushing to my son's school becaus the canteen collapsed at lunchtime, 10 minutes before they went in for lunch. Nothing happened but the overwelming emotions I felt at what could have happened still make me tearful now , that was when he was 5 and he's 23 now! How on earth you come to terms with a tragedy such as this is too hard to comprehend.
            I feel so much for these poor families and for this world that has gone mad.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Yes many strange things happen in our world.why we cannot all live in a nice happy world.No place is safe which is a sad thought. Your layout Rosana was beautiful. Thank you. xoxo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

Hi!!

Girls I believe very God, and I believe the final judgment, to put I perceive that the human being it abandoned the things of God in these last times, today and very rare who if proste of knees to thank the God, for plus one day of life, it in protecting them to each minute in this land, for not in leaving to lack them the bread of each day, for in giving health to them e work, the people if had become attached excessively in its corporeal properties, and if they had forgotten that they possess a spirit of them inside, and that if we can look, walk, feel to love, and why God in gave this favour to them through our spirit, but exactly thus somebody is forgotten this, and if it makes use to proceed from the form as it agrees, not giving to possibility the other people to it to follow its lives, they seifam lives of innocents, who God only has this right why he was it who in gave the life to them, and only it can scythe it, forgives me therefore everything, but necessary to relieve, and here and optimum place for me, ok

A great kiss to all.

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Rosana you can come here anytime and unburden yourself. We will listen and be here for you, as you are for us.

Marion

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Rosana that was beautiful! It is indeed a tragedy and I feel so much sorrow for the parents of the children who are gone. They only wanted a good education. It is so sad.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      Rosana you can come here anytime and unburden yourself. We will listen and be here for you, as you are for us.

Marion
                      This is so true Rosana we all love you and are always here for you..you are very special to us all...
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• rosana brito
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jul 2006

Jazz!!

OH! Jazz, you also already suffers with its problems e I am here, lamenting me but and that I, I do not obtain to believe in this dullness, this moves very with my heart, I do not support this type of violence.

Jazz I would like to get the news more recent of Andre ok

Kisses

Comment

Working...
                        X