+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Prayers for Virginia Tech

I have been watching the news all morn about the massacre at Virginia Tech...32 deaths including the shooter..worst mass murder in US history..8 years ago this month we had Collumbine..what is our land coming to...Im sure prayers for these families would be greatly appreciated and also for students on this campus...my nephew attends college in Virginia at Lynchburg College, makes me afraid for him...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Devastating. I hadn't seen the news (England) today but I have just searched it and it is dominating it. I don't know what to say, it's so tragic. Those poor poor families and those lives lost before they've started to live.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Oh no Jazz, I hadn't heard! I just turned the tv on after reading this. How awful!!!!

I am praying for their families. That's more sorrow than one heart can bear.
    Graphic Designer

OMG This is terrible! I havent had the TV on all day! I just turned it on! WOW this is heart breaking! and devastating! What sick people in this world!!!
    I will be praying for all thats for sure!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Just saw this. It's just awful. I can't imagine feeling so hopeless inside to want to take another's life. I'm definately praying for these families and the rest of the students on campus. This tradgedy will touch many lives i'm sure.

No matter where we are or what we do, we might not be safe. It is so sad that these things do happen. All we can do is trust in the Lord. My prayers are with their familes and friends as I am sure they are very stressed right now.

A few days ago, when I was spending time with my 6 yr old GD, we went past a cemetery and she started asking me about things. We got into a discussion about the many people related to her that had passed, many before her time. I tried to tell her that God is in charge and we always have to trust him that what he does is for a good reason. She started asking about why people get sick and die and then came up with a question about little children. It was difficult to be honest that little children do get sick and die and still keep her from worrying. The only thing that I could come up with was that sometimes God needs little children around too and we have to always trust him.

It is so difficult to explain things to little children and not have them worrying so much it becomes a problem for them.

I keep reminding myself of a sign I read once....

"GOD IS GOD, AND YOU ARE NOT. GET OVER IT!"

I remind myself of this often.

Default I got the news at work today

It showed up on my internet articles. This is so sad. I like the saying Marion that you mentioned......... They need to GET OVER IT!

Our prayers continue to reach all those involved!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

It's absolutely horrible!! You send your kids off to college to get a good education, and than something like this happens. My god it's devastating!! My prayers are with their families. No words can take away their hurt but I hope it helps with the dealing of it. So sad!