X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Winnie-I Love this forum tooo! I love your story about your daughter! We are just as happy to have you here on the forum tooo!! Wonder does such great work on the masks. I never worked with masks before this forum, and now I can't live without them--they are so awesome!! Spaniel has the same name as me so I can't help but love her So crops when you say thanks to Paula I have to figure out who you are talking about I really do know you mean spaniel because she is the creator of these challenges But I do like to see my name in print anyways.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Doll I tried to tell ya! YOU ARE DOLL to me!! LOL If I say Paula I mean Spannie there! LOL ok Doll, besides I think being called Doll is adorable! But call spanielsmom is just toooo long for me! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
        Doll I tried to tell ya! YOU ARE DOLL to me!! LOL If I say Paula I mean Spannie there! LOL ok Doll, besides I think being called Doll is adorable! But call spanielsmom is just toooo long for me! LOL
        That sounds great to me!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

..... here's another.....

Comment

• kimbob
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2007

Here's mine EVENTUALLY..lol.... http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...10999&cat=1704
            AWESOME template Wonder and a great challenge Paula.. enjoyed it!!!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Mary and Kim love your templates. This certainly has been a fun challenge.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• spanielmom
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2006

I'm happy to see everyone is enjoying using the mask to make a layout. They all are so different - yet have the same thread of commonality. (hope thats a word). Guess I better start planning next months Mid-month Challenge.

Comment

• jazzieal
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2006

Finally got my mid month challenge page done..

The demons have taken over my computer again..cant upload the thumbnail or the template will try to do that later..
                  My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Gotart
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

New Beginning

Here is my mid month challenge. I just had cataract surgery & had to get to the computer even though it is still a little blurry.
                    This is a pic of my daughters & I before Our Wedding ceremony. I am trying to preserve those fading 70 pics.

sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Your pages have so much included Jazz. Each page is a scrapbook and will be a long conversation piece. Brilliant
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

What is the latest date for getting in mid month challenges?

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• spanielmom
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                          What is the latest date for getting in mid month challenges?
                          As far as I'm concerned---you have til May 15th when the new mid-month challenge will come out! So scrap away---you've got time!

Comment

• vnginger
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Jun 2006

Here's my entry:

( I changed the title to "April Mid-MOnth Challenge' but it didn't take.... oh well...)

sigpic

Comment

• TerryW
                              • Apr 2007

I'm finding this a challenge alright - I thought I would have a go at this challenge to get to know about SBM. I downloaded the kit - managed to do my latout with it and have uploaded it to the gallery but I'm stuck as to how to get the link here - HELP please.

Regards,
                              Terry
                              My buddies are:
                              Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
                              Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
                              Some of them are hard.
                              It never seems to last long enough.
                              No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

• angelwithin
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by TerryW View Post
                                I'm finding this a challenge alright - I thought I would have a go at this challenge to get to know about SBM. I downloaded the kit - managed to do my latout with it and have uploaded it to the gallery but I'm stuck as to how to get the link here - HELP please.

Regards,
                                Terry
                                hi terry

what i do is go into the gallery into the post, highlight the address thats in the search bar right click and copy, come into this thread open a post and click on the button above - the one with the world and a link chain infront of it - a grey pop up box will appear - right click in that and paste the address from the gallery, click ok ......job done

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X