+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nanwu View Post
    i have been checking out some of mid month challenge results and you guys are so good i will have to practice for a bit before i upload anything well done to you all
    Aahh nanwu, masks make it easy. You just click and change the greys to the papers your want. You should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    WOW, Spanie!! This is fun what YOU choose for layouts!!! GOOD SCRAPLIFTING hunt!! LOVED this one best out of the 3 you gave me to do!! WOW!! EVERYONE is blowing me away with all the beautiful color arrangements!! AWESOME!!!

Spanie, if you need more masks for this..just send me your scraplift ideas again and I'll get right on it!!

I said it before Wonder---this month's couldn't have happened without you. If they like this one, wait till they see the others you did for us.

My April mid challenge! i try change the place of some masks, i remove some elements! i dond add anythins just used the elements of the mid challenge, hope to ir ok, i have a lot fun!!!!
    thank you girls!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=276

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

Wendy
    Attached Images

Sorry ! i attach twice the same screenshot of my lo so this one is of the second !
    ciao
    wendy
    Attached Images

My link to the layout:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066

This is my neice Joanna and her husband Brian on their Honeymoon in Hawaii. The flowers in the center were from the "Believe in Yourself" kit in the embellishments (under the red heart). The swirl at the bottom was a brush. The mirror I made using a brush for the frame then filled it with a layer style. I posted it a while back in the embellishment forum. The flowers around the picture were the white ones I posted. I Just colored them. The vine the flowers are on is from the template. I made the paper and the frame. I think I already posted them, but if you want them and don't see them let me know.

Here's the template:
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Winnie-Love your LO's they are so cute!! Sue I love your burgundy flowers, they have such a rich look to them!! Always loved burgundy! Everyone is doing such a great job on their LO's again this month!!

You ladies are doing a wonderful job with this mask. Julie I like your use of color and the belt across.

Autisticwonder, I absolutely love your masks. I am new to digital scrapbooking, so I still have a hard time putting my pages together. But with your mask I am able to put pages together quickly. Someone on another thread mention the ability to turn them--how do you do that?

TIA
    desiab
    Last edited by desiab; 04-17-2007 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie49 View Post
    My April mid challenge! i try change the place of some masks, i remove some elements! i dond add anythins just used the elements of the mid challenge, hope to ir ok, i have a lot fun!!!!
    thank you girls!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=276

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

Wendy
    I love how you turned the mask! These look great. Look at the curls on that beautiful little girl. She's a cutie. I see your starting her doing laundry at a young age. LOL Wish I would have trained mine to do their laundry. Then it would have given me more time to scrap. Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by desiab View Post
    You ladies are doing a wonderful job with this mask. Julie I like your use of color and the belt across.

Autisticwonder, I absolutely love your masks. I am new to digital scrapbooking, so I still have a hard time putting my pages together. But with your mask I am able to put pages together quickly. Someone on another thread mention the ability to turn them--how do you do that?

TIA
    desiab
    After the template loads to a blank page, I just left clicked at the top left corner and drug my cursor down over the tempalte to the bottom right corner and let go of the mouse button. This selected everything in the template. Then just click on the little box at one of the corners and spin it the way you would any element. Let me know if you run into any difficulty.

thanks again donna for the mask - you are so great at those! I started out making my quick clicks but did not have the passion and vision for them that you do - I am so glad you are doing those because it will really revolutionize the way newbies (and oldies!) use this program!

thanks again for your generosity in sharing with us!

Please visit my SBM store!