• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Flowers For My Brothers!!!

flowers for this pretty garden, SWEAT, NANCY, MARION, MARY, Kim, ANOTHER KIM, carol, GRANNT, julie, NANA, felicia, srussel, onie, smile, spany, autistic, gotard, maggie MAE, MAGGIE, to vnginger, babylici, pkdoll,LINDA, JAZZ, mswizard, suzy, kristy, eng, kzars, makeye, ameliasnuma, angel, angle, fiona, eye, evee, ASK FOR EXCUSES BUT NOW I OBTAINED TO REMEMBER ME OF AS MUCH OTHER NAMES, THAT COMPOE THIS IMMENSE GARDEN, OK, BUT ALL OF INSIDE Of MY HEART,// KISSES You the ALL
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rosana brito; 04-12-2007, 07:54 AM.
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Gosh Rosana, thank you, you spend so much time making gifts for us all. Wish I was clever enough to make you some
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Rosana these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them all! I dont want to be your Brother!!! I will be your Sister though!! LOL You are funny!! kisses ok!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Many many thanks Rosana ~ you're a STAR.....

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

thankssssssss!!!!!! girlsssss

Thanks girl, I love flowers and I am certain that all also, but as they can see Mrs. Carol, she does not pardon my errors, hahahahaha, sorry I wrote made a mistake, not he was brothers e yes mine friends , hahahaha thank carol, you e mine teacher ok, she is intent to everything e informs to me please, thus I will not pass as much shame,

Kisses you all

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

Thank you!

Oh how pretty, thank you Rosana! Just beautiful, you are sweet beyond words to make such pretty things for us!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
              Thanks girl, I love flowers and I am certain that all also, but as they can see Mrs. Carol, she does not pardon my errors, hahahahaha, sorry I wrote made a mistake, not he was brothers e yes mine friends , hahahaha thank carol, you e mine teacher ok, she is intent to everything e informs to me please, thus I will not pass as much shame,

Kisses you all
              Ohhhh Rosana!! I was joking with ya! I did not mean to shame you! Please do not take it that way! I make mistakes all the time! I know we are not perfect but I just wanted to joke with ya! So dont be angry OK?? hugs and kissees coming your way!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

Carolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                Ohhhh Rosana!! I was joking with ya! I did not mean to shame you! Please do not take it that way! I make mistakes all the time! I know we are not perfect but I just wanted to joke with ya! So dont be angry OK?? hugs and kissees coming your way!
                OH! My great friend, I understood I know how much it likes to play with me, I also I am playing ok, not I find bad with nothing , I am well ligth ok, he is tranquill I adore its tricks, mine great sister, hahahahaha

Millions kissesssssss

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Whewwwwwwwwwww, so glad I didnt hurt your feeling! OK all is good!
                  Trillionnnn kisses!! LOL

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

Hi, girls

times i stop stops to think, we did not come in this world, it only stops to be born to grow to marry to have children, to work, but we came he stops something of much importance to know people, as here in this forum. mine happiness immense e therefore all people that here I have contact they are amiable, made use to help when necessary, e this e something that it does not have money that buys, as for example ours Miss Carol, I have fun myself much with tricks of it, this it raises my moral, e it makes with that I me it forgets of problems daily, this not and wonderful girls, I love to all with the same one intensity, they have certainty of this, kisses kisses kisses
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Rosana, Carol will love this! You are so sweet and kind!

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

I Can Almost Smell Those Flowers. You Are So Sweet Rosana.thank You:d
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

You are so generous Rosana and the layout with Carol is beautiful.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                          X