+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thumbs up Flowers For My Brothers!!!

flowers for this pretty garden, SWEAT, NANCY, MARION, MARY, Kim, ANOTHER KIM, carol, GRANNT, julie, NANA, felicia, srussel, onie, smile, spany, autistic, gotard, maggie MAE, MAGGIE, to vnginger, babylici, pkdoll,LINDA, JAZZ, mswizard, suzy, kristy, eng, kzars, makeye, ameliasnuma, angel, angle, fiona, eye, evee, ASK FOR EXCUSES BUT NOW I OBTAINED TO REMEMBER ME OF AS MUCH OTHER NAMES, THAT COMPOE THIS IMMENSE GARDEN, OK, BUT ALL OF INSIDE Of MY HEART,// KISSES You the ALL
    Attached Images
    Last edited by rosana brito; 04-12-2007 at 07:54 AM.

Thumbs up Flowers!!! For Babys

PLUS SOME, YOU TO MAKE PRETTY WORKS OK

KISSES
    Attached Images

Thumbs up Flowers!!! For Babys

Plus Some, Yours To Make Pretty Works Ok

Kisses
    Attached Images

Gosh Rosana, thank you, you spend so much time making gifts for us all. Wish I was clever enough to make you some
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Rosana these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them all! I dont want to be your Brother!!! I will be your Sister though!! LOL You are funny!! kisses ok!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Many many thanks Rosana ~ you're a STAR.....

Thumbs up thankssssssss!!!!!! girlsssss

Thanks girl, I love flowers and I am certain that all also, but as they can see Mrs. Carol, she does not pardon my errors, hahahahaha, sorry I wrote made a mistake, not he was brothers e yes mine friends , hahahaha thank carol, you e mine teacher ok, she is intent to everything e informs to me please, thus I will not pass as much shame,

Kisses you all

Post Thank you!

Oh how pretty, thank you Rosana! Just beautiful, you are sweet beyond words to make such pretty things for us!

Quote Originally Posted by rosana brito View Post
    Thanks girl, I love flowers and I am certain that all also, but as they can see Mrs. Carol, she does not pardon my errors, hahahahaha, sorry I wrote made a mistake, not he was brothers e yes mine friends , hahahaha thank carol, you e mine teacher ok, she is intent to everything e informs to me please, thus I will not pass as much shame,

Kisses you all
    Ohhhh Rosana!! I was joking with ya! I did not mean to shame you! Please do not take it that way! I make mistakes all the time! I know we are not perfect but I just wanted to joke with ya! So dont be angry OK?? hugs and kissees coming your way!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thumbs up Carolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Ohhhh Rosana!! I was joking with ya! I did not mean to shame you! Please do not take it that way! I make mistakes all the time! I know we are not perfect but I just wanted to joke with ya! So dont be angry OK?? hugs and kissees coming your way!
    OH! My great friend, I understood I know how much it likes to play with me, I also I am playing ok, not I find bad with nothing , I am well ligth ok, he is tranquill I adore its tricks, mine great sister, hahahahaha

Millions kissesssssss