X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackie
    • May 2006

Announcement

I am a Grandmother. Sean and Amanda had the baby on April 3, at 6:56am, est. His name is Kian (keeyan) Sean Michael (very irish name) and he weighs 7lbs. 8ozs. He is 19 inches long and is adorable, of course I could be bias. I haven't had time to do a layout yet, but will post one soon. This is very exciting, this is our first grandchild.
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Congrats Grandma

WOW, what great news! Is this your first grandbaby? There is nothing like a grandchild! We will be looking forward to seeing the baby layouts.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

Awwww

Congratulations Gramma! I can't wait to see the pics!!! First grandchild, oh how spoiled will he be? hehehe Have fun with him!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

A Gift For You Grandma

Mackie, I made this template for you! I had to put my own childs pic into the screenshot but please replace it with one of your own. Feel Free to make changes!

Hope you like it! Again, Congrats on the Baby!
        Attached Files
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Congratulations, Mackie!!!! My very best to the family.

Onie... Great job on the layout. Beautiful!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Mackie, a lovely baby name and will be a great name to grow up with, love it ....Congratulations
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

congradulations. These times are nice.Enjoy them as before you know it he will be saying hey nan you got any money
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mackie View Post
                I am a Grandmother. Sean and Amanda had the baby on April 3, at 6:56am, est. His name is Kian (keeyan) Sean Michael (very irish name) and he weighs 7lbs. 8ozs. He is 19 inches long and is adorable, of course I could be bias. I haven't had time to do a layout yet, but will post one soon. This is very exciting, this is our first grandchild.
                awww congratulations granny mackie

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• mackie
                  • May 2006

Thank you for all your replies. OnieRN the layout is great and thanks.
                  You guys are great. Oh I intend to spoil him rotten.

Comment

• makeyesup
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2006

Congrats - wishing you many many moments of joy with the little one. All the grandparents on this site know how much pleasure and happiness they give us.

Please feel free to inundate us with LO's of him.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Congrats Mackie! cant wait to see layouts of your new bundle of joy! and Yes Spoil him rotten and then give him back to his parents! Gotta Love it!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Congratulations Mackie...Grandchildren are truly a gift from God..but there is something very very special about the 1st one..the minute you hold him in your arms something happens and a bond is there that never ever goes away..you will love all your future grandchildren but that 1st one will always be special...Cant wait to see him so get to work on those LO's...best wishs to his parents too...
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mh51
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Jul 2006

CONGRATULATIONS......... You'll just love being a Grandma ~~ I know I do to my two wonderful Grandsons.
                            I love love love them to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Manatee25
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2007

Congratulations! That is wonderful! I can't wait to be a grandma (LOL I am not even done having kids yet!) I hear that being a grandma is the greatest so I have to have lots of kids so I can get even more grandkids!!! Definitely spoil the baby! Toys are great but useful spoils are even better! I love my kids grandmas because they are always buying me useful stuff!! Its the best!!! LOVE the name too!!! Post picts for all of us to see ya hear!
                              Don't procrastinate being happy!
                              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                              Orange Blossom- new release
                              sigpic
                              My SBM store

Comment

Working...
                              X