• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkie
    • Apr 2007

Very New Scrapbooker from the UK

Hi Everyone,
    I'm very new to digital scrapbooking although I have completed a couple of 'real' scrapbooks. I discovered the Scrapbook Max trial software two days ago and within an hour I had completed two layouts! It's a BRILLIANT program & I'll definitely be purchasing the full version. I'm also an addicted cardmaker and I sometimes use digital elements printed on cards. I'm sure I'll have lots of queries as I explore my new interest so forgive me if I sometimes ask 'stupid' questions!! The quality of the layouts displayed on this site is amazing but I think it will be a while before I create anything as good.
    Nice to 'meet' you all,
    Pinkie
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi there, Pinkie and welcome aboard! You'll find these forums very friendly with lots of helpful hints and answers to any questions you have. Remember there are no stupid questions, we're glad to help! (Although, a very intimidating professor of mine reminded my class that there was a such thing as "stupid answers" - let me tell you, I always thought twice before giving an answer in that class!!!)

Looking forward to seeing some layouts of yours in the gallery - stop by anytime!!

Karin

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hi Pinkie!! Oh are you in for the surprise of your life! I too did "real scrapping"
      like sooo many others in here, but since SBM, all this stuff that I bought is just collecting dust. Yeah every once in a while I bring it out just to play, but this program makes it sooo much easier! and the best part - I THINK- NO clean up!!! I too am into doing cards and I incorporate this program into them too. Works like a charm! So have fun and dont be afraid to ask ANY questions, we all started out not knowing a thing about this and its really easy to learn, you dont need to be a computer guru. So ask away, someone will be around with answers!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Wickel
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

Hi Pinkie and welcome ! Your going to have a blast! Enjoy

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

Hey there Pinkie

Welcome to SBM, just jump on in when ever you can and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. I used to live in the UK but moved to the US a few years back. I;ve just started to use this program to make birthday cards and the like. I dont think I'll buy any more cards. Except for the card to print them out on.

Glad you could join us here.
          Muma
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Welcome aboard pinkie!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

Hi Pinkie

welcome to SBM...you'll love it here they are all nuts 'cept me im the sane one rofl

seriously we have a wonderful bunch of people here and a fantastic admin team

happy scrapping xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                Layout Whiz
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                Hi Pinkie

welcome to SBM...you'll love it here they are all nuts 'cept me im the sane one rofl

seriously we have a wonderful bunch of people here and a fantastic admin team

happy scrapping xxx
                Angel is sane? .... I better start a prayer list up to help us if you are the sane one.
                Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Isn't it funny how someone always claims to be the sane one when we welcome a new scrapper, you would think we were all nuts or something!

Don't worry Pinkie, you will be one of the majority in no time (nuts I mean). Very few sane scrappers around here, but you will enjoy it!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Hi Pinkie, Where are you in uk. You can see my location at the top. You'll have fun on here, all you need is a sense of humour and scrappers have that anyway. Look forward to you popping in.
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• NanaC95565
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

Welcome to the SBM Family Pinkie. You'll soon be addicted to it, so just kick back and scrap scrap, forget the housework, we all do LOL, Forget everything too. LOL It is addicting. Welcome a board

Visit my blog
                      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

Housework?

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
                        Welcome to the SBM Family Pinkie. You'll soon be addicted to it, so just kick back and scrap scrap, forget the housework, we all do LOL, Forget everything too. LOL It is addicting. Welcome a board
                        Is that word in the dictionary?

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• evee
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Apr 2007

Welcome from another newbie. I have been made to feel very welcome here and I am sure no-one will think your questions stupid! We all had to start at the beginning sometime, and just learned as we went along, the way you will too.

Take care
                          Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Claree
                            • Oct 2006

Hiya and welcome,
                            I'm from the UK also but not often able to post as I have a very hectic family life,plus I've only just got my PC acsess back again. I use this programme for my cards too, I'm a huge card making addict and it got so much easier after getting sbm,there's loads more you can do with your cards with it, everyone I make them for have noticed how diferent they are too.
                            Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it on this site, I think it's great even though I can't post much.
                            Clareex
                            Clareexx

Comment

Working...
                            X